3/4 Day Private Fishing Trip Naples Bay and the Gulf
Price as shown is for the boat trip (group price) and not per adult! A 3/4 day (6-hours) Private Fishing Charter departs at 9:15 am. For up to 6 people. All fishing licenses, bait and fish cleaning included — no extra or hidden fees and taxes. Also, a stop at an island is possible if requested.
The perfect trip for anglers who are looking for more time on these plentiful waters! You'll be targeting the famous Floridian backcountry, Naples Bay, and heading up to 9 miles out into the Gulf. As for the species you'll be targeting? Anything from Tarpon, to Redfish, to Mangrove Snapper, to Snook, Sheepshead and even more. Novice anglers, families, and hardcore fishermen are all welcome!
The boat's electronics include GPS, Fishfinder and Bluetooth Stereo so you can play your music. Seating is comfortable and can seat all the guests. The higher sides of the boat help ensure that the little ones can't fall overboard. The T-Top provides some shade.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mangroveman Charters, 1575 Danford Street meet at the boat dock at Bayview Park, Naples, FL 34112
Fish the Gulf of Mexico, Naples Bay, the 10,000 islands or the Backcountry for a variety of fish. Fishing includes fishing for Red and Black Grouper, Mangrove and Lane Snapper, Snook, Tarpon, Spanish Mackerel, Black Drum, Sheepshead, Redfish, and Pompano. Paul has high-quality Penn reels and Ugly sticks. Techniques include mostly fishing with light tackle but he will also use heavy tackle if the need arises. He will help you to bait your rods with either live bait, fresh bait or lures, which he has ready for you. Paul will even fillet your catch and bag it up at the end of the trip so you can enjoy a seafood dinner the same day. While underway he has bottled water, snacks and sodas available to you at no extra cost. Book your day on the water now! Children and novice anglers are welcome as well as advanced fishermen. And don't forget your camera! Book up to 6 people at no extra charge!
Duration: 6 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1575 Danford St, Naples, FL 34112, USA
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private tour meaning only your group will participate.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fishing licenses, fishing gear and bait
- Ponchos in case of rain (but we will try to avoid to book when heavy rain is forecasted)
- Landing and facility fees
- Snacks - snacks can vary but usually include granola bars, cheese crackers, peanut butter crackers, goldfish or animal crackers
- Bottled water
- Soda/Pop - Coke, Coke Zero, Mountain Dew, Minute Maid Lemonade, La Croix
- Local U.S.C.G. Licensed Captain
- Cooler with ice for storage for personal snacks and drinks
- Bluetooth radio for streaming music of your choice
- Life vests for adults and children of all ages and weights
- Cups and corkscrew for alcohol (bring your own alcohol only)
- Entry/Admission - Mangroveman Charters
- Gratuities are not included, it is recommended to tip the Captain/Guide (industry standard 10-20%)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if charter is missed due to late or non-arrival
- A maximum of 6 people per booking (small children will be counted also as per U.S. Coast Guard regulations)
- Recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Please wear only flat, comfortable shoes (preferably non-slip)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-76258P4