2hr Sunset Sail on historic Lake Pontchartrain
Your front row seat for the sunset!
Explore the Lake Side of NOLA on an Indulgent Sail.
Your captain is local New Orleanian, Captain Doug, and he has over 35 years of sailing and sailboat racing experience. Doug is a U.S. Coast Guard Master Captain who loves sharing his passion of sailing with you.
Sail on the protected waters of historic Lake Pontchartrain, located just 10 miles from the French Quarter.
Your sail includes:
Transportation to and from French Quarter area hotels
Complimentary local craft beer, white wine, non-alcoholic drinks, and snacks, such as chips, cookies, and gluten-free pre-packaged options
Comfortable seating on deck and below in our beautiful spacious lounge
Satellite radio onboard or Spotify – iPhone/Android compatible
Restrooms and all proper safety equipment onboard
Blankets on board to use during those chillier days
See the world’s longest bridge over water, the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway
Be our guest aboard our luxurious 47' Beneteau sailboat. Relax with a glass of white wine or local craft beer and be treated like royalty while you sail on the protected waters of Lake Pontchartrain. Your captain is local New Orleanian, Captain Doug, and he has over 35 years of sailing and sailboat racing experience. Doug is a U.S. Coast Guard Master Captain who loves sharing his passion of sailing with you.
• Lake Pontchartrain, New Orleans, LA
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Landry's Seafood House, 8000 Lakeshore Dr, New Orleans, LA 70124, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation to and from the boat from French Quarter or downtown area hotels. Pick up times vary based on the time of the sunset. We will sail 1.5 hours prior to sunset and complete our sail 30 minutes after sunset.We also pick up from our designated pick up location at the public parking lot across from Landry's Seafood House located at 8000 Lakeshore Drive, New Orleans, LA 70124
- Duration: 3 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complimentary local craft beer, white wine, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks such as cookies, chips, and gluten-free pre-packaged options
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
We had an amazing sunset sail, and Doug and Rena were so great! They took care of everything you can think of: drinks, snacks, photos...ever a charger for me near dead cell phone! They were very nice and great to converse with. This was the highlight of our trip!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-122916P1
Similar Tours & Activities