2Hr GPS Guided Scooter Tour: Downtown & Balboa Park
This is the essential San Diego GPS guided scooter tour. You will see almost all of the greatest sights San Diego has to offer, from the visually stunning Balboa park which is littered with Spanish Renaissance inspired architecture, over a dozen museums, colorful flower gardens, and world renowned outdoor organ pavilion all the way to the always happening Hillcrest, which has a great variety of shops and restaurants, Hillcrest is known to have some of the best food in the county. But best of all you will also get to see Downtown San Diego at its finest, from the Maritime Museum, to the Historic Gaslamp Quarter. Downtown San Diego is one of the best places in the world for its diversity, and visual appeal. Don’t miss the best places San Diego has to offer on this Must-See tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Little Italy, 1668 Columbia St From Laurel south to West A Street, San Diego, CA 92101-2502
Pass through Little Italy.
Pass By: Maritime Museum of San Diego, 1492 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101-3309
Drive by the Maritime Museum
Pass By: USS Midway Museum, 910 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101-5811
Drive by the USS Midway Museum.
Pass By: Seaport Village, 849 W Harbor Dr Downtown, San Diego, CA 92101-7744
Drive by Seaport Village.
Pass By: Gaslamp Quarter, Fourth Avenue between Broadway and Market, San Diego, CA 92101
Drive through the Gaslamp Quarter.
Pass By: Balboa Park, 1549 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101-1660
Drive through Balboa Park.
Pass By: Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, 4002 Wallace St, San Diego, CA 92110
Drive through Old Town.
Pass By: San Diego Zoo, 2929 Zoo Drive Balboa Park, San Diego, CA 92101
Drive right in front of the San Diego Zoo.
Pass By: The Coronado Ferry Landing, 1201 1st St, Coronado, CA 92118-1462
Take the ferry
Pass By: Hotel del Coronado, Curio Collection by Hilton, 1500 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
See the Hotel Del
Pass By: The Unconditional Surrender, Tuna Harbor Park G St and N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
See the Unconditional Surrender Statue.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 2555 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Electric scooter
- Rider orientation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5257P13
Similar Tours & Activities