25- or 45-minute Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon National Park
Take your Grand Canyon vacation to the next level with this helicopter tour over the National Park. You have the choice of 2 helicopter tours - either a 25-minute or 45-minute tour that will fly you over the widest and deepest parts of the canyon. You will fly in a state-of-the-art EC-130 Eco Star helicopter, which is the quietest and most eco friendly helicopter around.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
Fly over the widest and deepest part of the entire Grand Canyon.
Pass By: Kaibab National Forest, U.S. 89a/Az 67, Jacob Lake, AZ
See the vast forest landscape that borders the North and South Rims of the Grand Canyon.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Grand Canyon National Park Airport, 871 Liberator Dr, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
- Duration: 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Aerial flight from Grand Canyon South Rim Heliport on a state of the art Eco Star Helicopter
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
The best and easiest way to see the Grand Canyon. Nice small airport, simple takeoff, and in just a few minutes you are over the edge and seeing more than you ever do on foot. Only wish they could fly farther down into the canyon instead of over.
Brilliant experience. Highly recommended.
The perfect tour. Pilot was very informative. Viewed the canyon from multiple angels. HIGHLY recommend
Great experience, good value compared to other sites. Just we were not sure which package we had been given for present theres a big difference between 25 and 45 mins. But worked out beautifully!
The 45 minute tour is a must-do at the Grand Canyon. The views are spectacular. The tour company was very professional and the pilot very knowledgable.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-6613P4