20-minute Private Gorge Air Tour for 3
** PRICE IS PER FLIGHT FOR UP TO 3 PEOPLE. NOT PER PERSON.**
The Vista View experience gives you a great taste of the beauty of the Columbia River Gorge. Take this memorable flight east through the Gorge toward the Vista House viewpoint atop of Crown Point to get a taste of the grandeur of this natural treasure. Believe us, you'll never forget it and you'll just want more.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Popular choice with kids
- Small group ensures personal service
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Crown Point State Park, Not Available, Corbett, OR 97019
Millions of people visit the Columbia River Gorge each year, and one of the most popular stops and view points is at Crown Point. On this tour, we fly past this popular landmark offering a unique vantage point of the cliffs that the Vista House sits atop.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, Oregon
The Columbia River Gorge is a canyon of the Columbia River in the Pacific Northwest of the United States. Up to 4,000 feet deep, the canyon stretches for over 80 miles as the river winds westward through the Cascade Range forming the boundary between the State of Washington to the north and Oregon to the south.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Reed Island State Park, Washougal, WA 98671
Reed Island State Park is a public recreation area on the Columbia River three miles east of Washougal in Clark County, Washington. The state park comprises 427-acre Reed island and is only accessible by boat.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Sandy River Delta Park, Crown Point Hwy, Troutdale, OR 97060
A multi-use recreation area with scenic views, walking & riding trails & restricted hunting and is also where the Sandy and Columbia Rivers converge.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Envi Adventures, 1350 NW Perimeter Way, Troutdale, OR 97060-9563
This approximate 20 minute flight is the perfect introductory air tour to the Columbia River Gorge. With room for up to 3 people, this flight takes you low level above the Columbia River, between the slowly rising cliff sides, and past the Vista House at Crown Point. It's a wonderful experience with beautiful views no matter what time of year you go.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Portland, OR, USA
- Duration: 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: 1350 NW Perimeter Way, Troutdale, OR 97060, USA
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Envi Adventures
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- All prices are per flight, not per person! Select 1 traveler at checkout for your group of 1-3 passengers. If you have more than one traveler, please note additional traveler weights in the 'special requirements' box at checkout
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Had a wonderful ride to the gorge and back! The pilot was great, knowledgeable and friendly. Only problem was we wanted it to last longer. We'll definitely go again and would recommend this service.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-40145P2
Similar Tours & Activities