20 Minute Exclusive Private Helicopter Tour
Fly with local, friendly, ALOHA filled pilots and see the island of Oahu. At 808 AIRMEN you will be treated with ALOHA from start to finish. We treat our guest like family and wish for you to have the experiene of a life time! You will get to see all the major attractions of Oahu and do it in style. P.S ASK ABOUT DOORS OFF!!!
We start off with a saftey briefing, then load the aircraft. We take off and start the tour with Honolulu Harbor. Next we see Ala Moana, Waikiki and Diamond head. It is difficult to put into words the beauty of the islands so we encourage you to visit our website for an image tour of the highlights of the tour. If you haven't seen Hawaii from a chopper, you should join us because the experience will change your life!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Honolulu International Airport, Off lagoon drive
- Duration: 20 to 60 minutes (Approx.)
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a $ 13.04 for 20 mins, $16.03 for 30 mins, and $ 32.60 for 60 mins,per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per TOUR. If you booking for one person please call 808-209-4040 for seating options.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. 2 people per flight minimum
- Due to the current price of aviation gas (AV Gas) at Honolulu International Airport, we apply a fuel surcharge in addition to our price per seat. The impact of increasing fuel prices directly affects our operating costs, and we appreciate your understanding on this matter. When the price of AV Gas decreases, we will remove the fuel charge. Fuel surcharge is paid directly to 808 AIRMEN at the time of tour. Per person 20 MIN TOUR $13.04, 30 MIN TOUR $16.30, 60 MIN TOUR $32.60.
- Infants under the age of 2 ride for free as a lap child. No tickets available for children age 2-8. Children age 9 and up pay full ticket price.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220. will be required to pay an additional 50% flight fee. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- MAX WEIGHT. ALL PASSENGERS COMBINED. 60 MIN 508 POUNDS, 30 MIN 556 POUNDS, 20 MIN 580 POUNDS.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-68433P1
Similar Tours & Activities