20-minute Columbia River Gorge air tour
This approximate 20 minute flight is the perfect introductory air tour to the Columbia River Gorge. With room for up to 3 people, this flight takes you low level above the Columbia River, between the slowly rising cliff sides, and past the Vista House at Crown Point. It's a wonderful experience with beautiful views no matter what time of year you go.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Portland Oregon Sign, 70 NW Couch St, Portland, OR 97209-4038
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Crown Point State Park, Not Available, Corbett, OR 97019
Millions of people visit the Columbia River Gorge each year, and one of the most popular stops and view points is at Crown Point. On this tour, we fly past this popular landmark offering a unique vantage point of the cliffs that the Vista House sits atop.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Sandy River Delta Park, Crown Point Hwy, Troutdale, OR 97060
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, Oregon
The Columbia River Gorge is a canyon of the Columbia River in the Pacific Northwest of the United States. Up to 4,000 feet deep, the canyon stretches for over 80 miles as the river winds westward through the Cascade Range forming the boundary between the State of Washington to the north and Oregon to the south.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Portland, OR, USA
- Duration: 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: 1350 NW Perimeter Way, Troutdale, OR 97060, USA
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
Spencer was great, my son wants to be a pilot and this was his first airplane ride, they hit it off, we will definatly be back again
My son and I really enjoyed our air tour. The flight was pleasant and the sights were beautiful. The take off and landing was very smooth as well. I would definitely take a longer flight next time.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-40145P9