20 Minute Chicago Helicopter Tour With Fireworks Show
Get the best seat for the spectacular fireworks celebrations in Chicago. You’ll glide above the Chicago skyline with the sky below bursting with light and color, for a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chicago Helicopter Experience, 2420 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60608-5017
Your helicopter departs and returns from Chicago's only private downtown heliport. Enjoy games, refreshments and relax before taking-off in our lounge
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chicago Skyline, Chicago, IL 60601
Fly above the Chicago glistening skyline and capture the best views of all the city's famous landmarks, parks, stadiums, shoreline, and iconic skyscrapers
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Lake Michigan, IL
Soar along the shores of Lake Michigan, the second largest of the Great Lakes, and take in the panoramic views of Chicago’s lakefront
Pass By: Soldier Field, 1410 S Museum Campus Dr, Chicago, IL 60605-2902
Capture photos of Soldier Field, home of the Chicago Bears, from the most unique vantage point
Pass By: Shedd Aquarium, 1200 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605-2490
See the Shedd Aquarium and its neoclassical marble building design
Pass By: Grant Park, 337 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601
Grant Park, Chicago's front yard, capture the beautiful landscape from above
Pass By: Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, Chicago, IL 60605
You’ll fly over Buckingham Fountain, one of the largest fountains in the entire world. On summer nights, you get a chance to witness the light show from the fountain
Pass By: Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
Circle Navy Pier, a 3,300 ft long pier on Lake Michigan. Throughout its time, the pier served as a dock for commercial traffic, a jail for draft dodgers, a Naval training base, a campus for the University of Illinois, and now home to 50 acres of shops, restaurants and family attractions.
Pass By: Centennial Wheel, 600 E Grand Ave Navy Pier, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
Soar above Centennial Wheel, which is already 200 feet above Navy Pier, and capture this iconic part of Chicago’s skyline
Pass By: Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower, 233 S. Wacker Drive Entrance on Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60606-7147
See the iconic Willis Tower, still referred to as Sears Tower by locals and the highest observation deck in North America
Pass By: Chicago River, Chicago, IL
Check out the Chicago River, running through the city center from Lake Michigan. These 156 miles of rivers and canals played an intrinsic role in Chicago’s development as an epicenter of industry and transportation
Pass By: 360 Chicago Observation Deck, 875 N Michigan Avenue 94th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611-1803
Cruise next to the John Hancock Center, Chicago’s 4th tallest building and home to 360 Chicago Observatory and it’s moving platform TILT
Pass By: Lincoln Park Zoo, 2001 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614-4757
Soar above Lincoln Park Zoo, one of the oldest Zoos in North America. During the holiday season, you may capture the millions of lights dotting the zoo during their lights festival
Pass By: Wrigley Field, 1060 W. Addison St., Chicago, IL 60613-4566
Catch a glimpse of Wrigley Field, the home of the Chicago Cubs, and the second oldest stadium in American baseball. On game days, Wrigley field is not covered on the route
Pass By: Millennium Park, 201 East Randolph Street, Chicago, IL 60601-6530
Capture Millennium Park, a 24.5-acre rooftop garden in the Chicago Loop
Pass By: The Magnificent Mile, North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
Soar above the vibrant “Mag Mile”, this six-lane two-way street is home to upscale shops, restaurants and posh hotels.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 2420 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60608, USA
- Duration: 18 to 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 30-minute nighttime Helicopter Flight
- Live commentary on board
- Noise cancelling headsets
- Free Parking
- Access to 6,000 sq ft customer experience center
- Fireworks show about the Chicago skyline
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Chicago Helicopter Experience
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Photo in front of the helicopter (available for purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Guests are required to check in 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Subject to weather conditions: If canceled due to weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- All passengers over 18 years of age must have a valid photo ID. At least one passenger 18 years or older must be on the tour.
- Recommended for ages 3 years and above.
- Weight limit maximum of 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger.
- Seating assignments will be based on a weight and load balance for maximum safety. No seat may be reserved.
- Helicopters are climate controlled.
- Large bags, scarves, hats, and selfie sticks are not allowed in the helicopters. Free lockers are available for storage.
- Free parking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-22950P8