2 Tank Morning Scuba Dive
On our charters we focus on the local land and sea ecology to educate you on what is happening to the coral reef in the area. Our crew has been educated on various survey techniques and in-depth education on local corals, prevalent diseases and stressors. We have created short educational pieces to provide you with both adventure and education.
Come and share our aquatic life! The west side of the Big Island of Hawaii has the best diving in the state. We have over 40 dive sites to choose from and accommodate beginner to advanced divers. We stick to a ratio of 6 divers to one dive-master to make sure that your experience feels personal. We will provide snacks, juice and water, scuba tanks, dive weights, dive lights, coral and sea life education. Please bring reef safe sunscreen, towels and a copy of your certification card.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 74-380B Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:30 am
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Snack, Juice and water osmosis machine on board.
- Scuba tanks and dive weights
- Coral Conservation Education
- Scuba Equipment Full package can be rented for $45
- Mask, snorkel, Fin $5
- Regulator and Dive computer $20
- Wetsuit $10
- BCD $10
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All divers must be Scuba Certified and provide proof of certification at check-in.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Divers may rent scuba gear including regulator, dive computer, BCD, wetsuit, mask and fins from us at an additional cost.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Great dive. My son and I were the only divers despite that they say 4 diver minimum for the trip. Really appreciate that they waived that requirement. Tara was great and the two sites were new to me and worth the dive.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-65006P1
Similar Tours & Activities