2 Tank Boat Dive – Sea Turtle Cove and Tropical Reef
Come enjoy our two tank boat dive along the pristine Hilo coast! Our tour ventures beyond the breakwall to explore and dive the scenic coastline on our 28 foot ocean faring vessel. Enjoy the iconic lush coastlines that Hilo has to offer, and explore untouched coves where pods of dolphins hide away and often play in our wake. Stop off in two of these idyllic coves to dive spectacular and untouched reef walls and rock formations, and immerse yourself in East Hawaii's diverse sea life. Our coastline is renowned for the abundant sea turtle population, and our brackish water bays and lagoons are home to a wealth of sea life including octopus, eagle and manta rays, eels, corals, and tropical reef fish! Your captain and dive master will guide you on an incredible journey through the abundance of sea life below. Leave your gear at home and dive in our top of the line equipment including 2018 Atomic Z3 regulators and Oceanic BCD's. Come dive on the ONLY dive boat in East Hawai'i!
Tour departs from the Wailoa Boat Harbor. Our boat the Moana mea A'a is located in slip 4 near the bridge. Please plan your time to arrive at the Hilo Ocean Adventures Dive Shop at least 15 minutes before the departure time. If you require dive equipment rental, please contact our shop prior to your booking, as it is an additional cost. Drinks and snacks are provided for you to enjoy a great day exploring the ocean around Hilo. Our captains and dive guides will safely lead you to beautiful reef areas to swim with the native sea life. Individuals renting equipment may check in at the Hilo Ocean Adventures shop, while individuals providing their own dive equipment may meet at the Wailoa Boat Harbor. Dives last anywhere from 35-55 minutes depending on air consumption. You can expect to see a healthy population of local reef fish and Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles! We sometimes even get a visit or two from our friendly Spinner Dolphins! Ride-Alongs are welcome to accompany their family members who are diving for a snorkel tour. Call our shop directly to book ride-along rates!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 181 Manono St, Hilo, HI 96720, USA
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- USCG Certified boat Captain
- Certified Dive guide
- Healthy Snacks
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Dive equipment (rentals available at shop. Must call to reserve in advance)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Release of liability waiver must be signed by each passenger
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-21759P5