2-Location Dive Charter from Tavernier
This 4-hour dive charter will take you to two different locations on a coral reef in the Key Largo and Islamorada area. The reefs display an abundance of wildlife. Besides colorful coral, you will see plenty of tropical and schooling fish. You may even spot turtles, rays, moray eels, and sharks! Drinking water will be provided on the boat, and the crew will be cutting up a fresh fruit snack after the second location. A big cooler box will be provided for any other personal items you may want to bring. Freshwater showers are available.
8:30 am and 1:00 pm dive charters depart from the supplier's shop location. When you arrive please proceed to the front desk inside the shop to check in with your dive certification card in hand. Please arrive 45 minutes prior to departure. Before you come aboard please pick up any rental gear you may need (available at an extra fee), and you can sit back under our spacious tiki hut and wait until boarding commences. The boat ride out to your first dive site will take only about 25 minutes. The Captain will give you a comprehensive site briefing, and then the site is yours to explore for up to an hour! The boat will then bring you to another reef site, which only takes a few minutes, and you will have an another hour for your second dive. A fresh fruit snack will be waiting for you after the second location, and cool drinking water is available for you at all times during your trip. The boat will be moored right on top of the reef, so you do not have to venture out far from the boat to see the beautiful reef and fish. Morning trips typically return back at around noon time, afternoon trips will be back at the dock at about 5 pm.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Florida Keys Dive Center
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Tanks and weights
- Drinking water
- Fresh fruit snack
- Gear rental other than tanks and weights
- Camera rental
- Computer rental
- Dive Guide
- Tanks $12
- BCD $12
- Regulator $12
- Weights $4
- Mask/Fins/Snorkel $10
- Computer Rental $10
- Camera/GoPro $30
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children and youth must be accompanied by an adult
- Must know how to swim
- DIVING POLICIES – Please read carefully. All divers are required to supply proof of certification from a nationally recognized training organization. Without proof of certification, you will not be allowed to dive.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Certified divers whose last logged dive is more than 12 months ago, or divers who have no ocean experience, or whose certification dives were more than 6 months ago AND have not been diving since, will be required to dive with a guide for a minimum of one two-tank trip.
- (Additional fee applies) If your last dive has been more than 24 months ago you will be required to take a full day refresher course with an instructor. Please contact us for details.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 47 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-49368P2