2 HR Fireworks Segway Tour
See Chicago's weekly summer fireworks display on this spectacular Chicago Segway Tour. You haven't seen Chicago until you have seen it at night. View Buckingham Fountain's romantic evening light show with the illuminated skyline as a backdrop. This evening fireworks tour glides along the lakefront to our secret spot for watching Navy Pier's Fireworks display. It's difficult to decide which is more spectacular — the fireworks or the Chicago skyline in its evening splendor! A perfect family activity, this is one of our most fabulous Chicago Segway tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours, 300 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603-6404
There is nothing like seeing the city on a Chicago Segway tour. With our exceptional guides, you will get an amazing overview of the Windy City's sights and sounds. You get up close to all of the attractions and cover a whopping 7 miles round trip. Segways are intuitive and easy to ride--you just have to be able to stand up for the duration of the tour. We only glide with a maximum of 8 people per tour guide, so you are guaranteed to have personalized and fun adventure in the Second City that is second to none.
We ask guests to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's scheduled departure time to check in and fill out waivers. All guests will be fitted with helmets. The tour begins at the departure time with a training video and comprehensive one-on-one training with the tour guide. Training ensures that even the most nervous guest feels comfortable for the duration of the tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Grant Park, 337 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601
Once training is complete, your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will lead you through the park to see some of the most amazing sights Chicago has to offer, starting in Grant Park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, Chicago, IL 60605
We will stop by Grant Park's beautiful Buckingham Fountain, Chicago's lakefront, and Museum Campus.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
This evening fireworks tour glides along the lakefront to our secret spot for watching Navy Pier's Fireworks display. Your tour guide will share insights and fun facts as you glide on this fun Chicago Segway ride. There will be plenty of opportunities for photos with the picturesque skyline as your back drop.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 238 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Minimum weight 100 lbs. (45.5 kg)
- Maximum weight 260 lbs. (118 kg)
- Dress code is for an outdoor activity. Please wear close-toed shoes and layers depending on the season. Ponchos will be provided if it rains.
- Tours and training are conducted in English
- Participants must be able to stand unassisted for the duration of the tour and must be able to ascend a flight of stairs without assistance.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver and release form.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5254P4
Similar Tours & Activities