2 HR City Lights & Skyline Segway Tour
See Chi-Town in a brand new light by night on this City Lights Segway Tour. There’s nothing quite like spending a summer evening along the Lakefront trail on this illuminated night tour.. Glide to luminous Soldier Field, enjoy the architecture of the Museums, experience Chicago’s breathtaking skyline, and enjoy the dancing 150 water spouts and the evening lights show at Buckingham Fountain. What better way to make a night special then on this breathtaking Friday Night City Lights Segway Tour?
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
- Fully narrated tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lakefront Trail, 540 N Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60611-3414
There is nothing like seeing the city on a Chicago Segway tour. With your exceptional guide, you will get an amazing overview of the Windy City's sights and sounds. You get up close to all of the attractions and cover a whopping 7 miles round trip. Segways are intuitive and easy to ride--you just have to be able to stand for the duration of the tour. Your group will only glide with a maximum of 8 people per tour guide, so you are guaranteed to have personalized and fun adventure in the Second City that is second to none.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's scheduled departure time to check-in and fill out waivers. All guests will be fitted with helmets. The tour begins at the departure time with a video and comprehensive one-on-one training with the tour guide. Training ensures that even the most nervous guest feels comfortable for the duration of the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, Chicago, IL 60605
Once training is complete, your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will lead you through the park to see some of the most amazing sights Chicago has to offer. You will stop by Buckingham Fountain to take in the breathtaking lights display.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Field Museum, 1400 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60605-2827
Cruise along the Chicago's lakefront, and take in sights like the Field Museum, one of the largest natural history museums in the world.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Shedd Aquarium, 1200 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605-2490
See the Shedd Aquarium, at one point the largest indoor aquarium in the world
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The Magnificent Mile, North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
Take in Chicago's Michigan Avenue, as your tour guide shares insights and fun facts as you glide on this fun Chicago Segway ride. There will be plenty of opportunities for photos with the picturesque skyline as your backdrop.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 300 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Use of segway and helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Minimum weight 100 lbs. (45.5 kg)
- Maximum weight 260 lbs. (118 kg)
- Dress code is for an outdoor activity. Please wear close-toed shoes and layers depending on the season. Ponchos will be provided if it rains.
- Tours and training are conducted in English.
- Participants must be able to stand unassisted for the duration of the tour and must be able to ascend a flight of stairs without assistance.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver and release form.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Average 2.25 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
First off it reads like you have a 15 minute training session which really took us over an hour. We showed up at 8:15 for an 830 departure. We ended up not leaving until around 915. The tour was only one hour. Our tour guide was really really really good. All in all we had a good time riding but I will warn you now, your feet and calves will end up hurting really really bad. We had walked all day and then did this to her. If you have been walking all day around Chicago, you might not want to do the Segway at night
Shoot now i can't remember the name of our young lady who took us tour - a college student - very informative and nice. One negative thing - they said for us to be there by 815 p.m. with tour starting at 830 p.m. We didn't even get on the seaway's to practice until about 845 and left the office a little before 9 p.m. The lights of the city was beautiful and she gave us good info about different buildings. It was nice we only had 6 in our group - nice size.
Ride at your own risk. 3 crashes, 1 near miss. The tour guide left riders behind, 4 riders got lost bc they couldn't keep up. The feature to ensure safe speeds was shut off. Going down a decline the machine got to going so fast, I was unable to slow down. I left w/ a bruised sternum, ankle and neck.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5254P6