2-Hour Victory Rover Naval Cruise
You will have a front-row seat to the US Naval Fleet docked on the Downtown Norfolk Waterfront with live commentary on this 2-hour tour. Get ready to cruise the smooth waters of the Elizabeth River and Hampton Roads Harbor where your Captain will provide an expert tour of one of the world's busiest sea ports. Included will be the world's largest naval base - home of the Atlantic Fleet Destroyers, Guided Missile Cruisers, Submarines, Aircraft Carriers and more.
Meet the Victory Rover docked in Downtown Norfolk Waterfront at 1 Waterside Drive near the Nauticus Museum. Board this comfortable vessel as you embark on 2-hour fully narrated Naval Base cruise on the Elizabeth River. Your boat captain will provide fascinating and entertaining commentary throughout this tour while pulling along and see the sights of one of the world’s busiest sea ports including the world’s largest naval base, home the USS Wisconsin and the Atlantic Fleet that include Destroyers, Guided Missile Cruisers, Submarines, and Aircraft Carriers.
Naval Station Norfolk covers 4 miles of waterfront space and 11 miles of pier and wharf space of the Hampton Roads peninsula known as Sewell's Point. It is the world's largest naval station, with the largest concentration of U.S. Navy forces through 75 ships alongside 14 piers and with 134 aircraft and 11 aircraft hangars at the adjacently operated Chambers Field.
This tour route is a great opportunity to not only see all aspects of this amazing Naval base and port, but also Downtown Norfolk and Portsmouth Skylines, BAE and Norshipco Shipyards, Lamberts Point Cargo Docks, Old Fort Norfolk and so much more.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Nauticus Maritime Museum
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2-hour Narrated sightseeing Cruise of Worlds largest Naval Base
- Professional Captain
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 30-minutes early to departure
- Present Viator Voucher as proof of purchase upon arrival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual/comfortable
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
This Naval Base cruise tour was very informative, we were very please and enlighten. We highly recommend this tour.
I surprised my husband for our wedding anniversary and we had the best time! He also retired from Navsea and saw one of the submarines he use to work on so that was cool! The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly.
Pricing very good staff is very friendly and knowledgeable of everything you see on tour for the 2 hours. Boat is very clean and had a snack area
awesome and cruise is on time, we did enjoy the ride and narrator is perfect, well do it again sometime
Very informative and interesting your. It is a must if you are interested in things nautical and historic.
It was one of the most interesting ang informative cruises we have taken in a long time. Thank you so much
Great Crew and a great way to learn about our largest Naval Base. Boat was comfortable and narration was interesting and fun!
I loved it ! Fabulous boat and the Captain gave out so much information. It was well worth the price.
We had beautiful weather for a tour of the Norfolk Naval Air Station last night. Lots of great views and the salt water breeze was very relaxing. Tour guide knew his stuff!
Very informative trip and up close look at Naval ships in dock. Had to battle thunderstorm on way back. Couldn't help but think of Gilligan's Island!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-17332P1