2-hour tandem kayak rental
Enjoy a full 2-hour tandem kayak rental along Haleiwa Bay and the Anahulu stream -- home of the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles. The river is calm, yet no mosquitos. You will be surrounded by beautiful lush surroundings along the riverbank, and will also be able to paddle along the bay as well, passing over coral reefs and enjoying the view of the coastline from the water.
We are the original stand up paddle school on Oahu's North Shore, making people happy for 11 years now. Come “Paddle” for a great cause: a portion of our profits go toward Operation Underground Railroad to help rescue children from sex slavery.
Our school, Rainbow Watersports, has been recognized in several media, including Rachel Raye's Every Day, Lifestrong, Huffington Post, Concierge.com, and more. We've been awarded TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence for 5 years straight, and have a 5-star rating on Yelp.
We begin by going over the course and safety on land, then you're off on your own adventure. You're welcome to paddle only in the bay, but we recommend paddling up the Anahulu stream where it's common to see the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles. The river remains calm year-round. Lifejackets are free and offered to all paddlers. Tandem kayaking is a great way to enjoy the Hawaiian waters with a friend. Our kayaks are "sit-on-top", ideal for an easy paddle up the river. First time kayaking? No worries-- our experienced instructors will give you some tips to be sure you know your skills before you set off. Kayak weight limit is 380lbs.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Bay next to Haleiwa Beach Park
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.4/18/2019 - 4/18/2022
Monday - Saturday: 10:30 AM - 04:30 PM
- Return Details: Same as departure.
- Kayak and paddles, lifejackets.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We go rain or shine. Should hazardous weather or conditions arise, we will notify you of cancellation with full refund.
- Weight limit of 380 per kayak, 210 per person.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-139878P6
Similar Tours & Activities