2 Hour St Lawrence River Cruise Grindstone Island and 2 Nation Tour
Enjoy an intimate boat tour as we cruise the St. Lawrence River among many of the Thousand Islands through US and Canadian Waters. Our naturalist narrator will share the history, mystery, legends, and natural beauty of the area as we weave in and around the islands near Clayton, NY in the United States and Gananoque, ON in Canada. Among the highlights of this tour we will circumnavigate Grindstone Island, the 4th largest of the 1000 Islands, cruise through Eel bay, the "real heart" of the thousand Islands, and wind through the Canadian Admiralty Islands as we share the days of the Iroquois Indians hunting grounds to 1900's Gilded Age and the people that called these islands home throughout the years. This unique tour will show you sites on the St. Lawrence River not offered by any other US boat tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Lawrence River, New York
Enjoy an intimate boat tour without stopping through U.S. and Canadian waters on the St. Lawrence River as we take you among the islands near Clayton, NY and Gananoque, a town in the Leeds and Grenville area of Ontario, Canada. This Tour circumnavigates Grindstone Island, the fourth largest of the 1000 Islands, 2nd largest American Island, and the largest island not connected by bridge or ferry system to either mainland. Lost in time, Grindstone is home to one of the few natural occurring beaches in the islands, 2 New York State Parks, over 14 miles of unpaved roads, a private vineyard, four active beef farms, historic but now abandoned farmlands, and New York State's last operating one-room school house.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Clayton Island Tours LLC, 39621 Chateau Ln, Clayton, NY 13624, USA
The 1000 Islands Most Unique Boat Tour Experience!
Pass By: Gananoque Municipal Marina, 21 Bay Rd, Gananoque, ON K7G 2C8, Canada
Cruise the Gananoque, ON Canada waterfront
Pass By: 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel, 200 Riverside Dr, Clayton, NY 13624, USA
Cruise by the Clayton, NY Waterfront
Pass By: Clayton, Clayton, New York
Pass By: Thousand Islands New York, Thousand Islands New York, New York
This tour gets you closer to many of the 1000 Islands than any other tour!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 39621 Chateau Ln, Clayton, NY 13624, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 3:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Saint Lawrence River
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No Passports or Visa Required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us in advance for Wheelchair Accessibility - 315-686-4820
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-6799P7