2-Hour Small-Group Hollywood Open Bus Tour
Enjoy a Special Online Offer for this up to 2-hour open sightseeing bus tour takes you to over 50 Celebrity homes and Filming Locations, with views of the Hollywood Sign and Los Angeles Skyline. Sit back and relax while enjoying breathtaking views and the surrounding areas with exclusive access to lavish neighborhoods in Holmby Hills, Beverly Hills and Bel Air. Throughout the tour, you will be entertained with stories and facts about LA’s fascinating history, modern-day culture, architecture, transportation, urban development, geography, politics, art and music. Your tour ends back on the Walk of Fame where you started, with a whole new appreciation for LA.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Small-group tour by minibus
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Madame Tussauds Hollywood, 6933 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6146
Amazing Art, and the Most Popular Museum on the Walk of Fame!
Stop At: Hollywood Hills, 2917-2981 Runyon Canyon Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90046, Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful Views of Hollywood Sign and Los Angeles Skyline.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: The Beverly Hills Hotel Spa, 9641 Sunset Blvd The Beverly Hills Hotel, Beverly Hills, CA 90210-2938
Beautiful Hotel in the Heart of Beverly HIlls with SO much History and Celebrities Still staying there all the time.
Pass By: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Explore the Most Famous Shopping Street in the World.
Stop At: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
Ride through the Iconic Street that made many Entertainers Famous.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Whiskey-a-Go-Go, 8901 Sunset Blvd. at San Vicente, West Hollywood, CA 90069
One of the most Famous Bars int he World made Famous by Van Halen, The Doors and so many others.
Pass By: The Viper Room, 8852 Sunset Blvd. at Laherty, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Great Rock and Roll Bar on the Sunset Strip.
Pass By: Sunset Plaza, The 8600 Block of Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Beautiful part of Sunset Blvd where we see many Celebrities enjoying living, shopping, and a delicious meal at these outdoors restaurants we pass.
Pass By: Chateau Marmont, 8221 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90046-2484
The Castle Hotel on the Strip made famous by so many and love to share great stories from there.
Pass By: TCL Chinese Theatres, 6925 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6103
Where all the Stars see their film at this Historic Theatre on the Hollywood Blvd. We recommend seeing a film there!
Pass By: Dolby Theatre, 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6136
See where the Academy Awards and Game shows like America's Got Talent are held, plus many events.
Pass By: Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068
You will get Great Views of the Hollywood Sign and So many other Famous Sights like the Beverly Hills Sign, and Famous Homes of Celebrities, Restaurants, Hotels and Venues. Get Ready for a Fun Ride Starting in the Heart of Hollywood.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: The Hollywood Roosevelt, 7000 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local Guide/Driver
- All taxes, and handling charges
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Average 3.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Von was a great and funny driver. We saw so much in the Hollywood area and Had a great time! Would definitely recommend!
Advised to meet at wrong address. Had to make numerous phone calls and go to different venues. Sad!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-56507P2
Similar Tours & Activities