2-Hour San Francisco Sunset Segway Tour
This two hour evening tour is an excellent opportunity to check out the latest, cool transportation craze. If you have always wanted to get on board a Segway and experience the joy of gliding along - this is the tour for you. Join us as we catch views of Alcatraz and the GoldenGate Bridge while making our way through the North Beach neighborhood of San Francisco
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
This unforgettable two- hour evening tour through San Francisco’s North Beach community is an excellent treat for those looking for a different view of San Francisco! This evening tour covers the same route as our Experience tour—offering unique highlights that are not offered on our three-hour day tours, and lets you ride around San Francisco as the sun begins to set. This evening tour is sure to provide a memorable experience for those both old and new to San Francisco!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Enjoy views of Golden Gate Bridge
Stop At: Ghirardelli Square, 900 N Point St At Polk Street, San Francisco, CA 94109-1192
Famous for it's chocolate!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133
Enjoy views of Alcatraz Island
Stop At: Washington Square, Union Street and Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133
Established in 1847 and one of the city’s first parks.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Coit Tower, 1 Telegraph Hill Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94133-3106
Enjoy views of Coit tower as you travel through North Beach
Duration: 5 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 333 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Orientation session
- All necessary Equipment
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Coit Tower
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure time in order to complete necessary paperwork.
- All tour participants must be at least 12 years of age to participate
- Every guest will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form
- Liability waiver forms for participating minors between the ages of 12 and 18 require a parent or guardian’s signature
- All minors between the ages of 12 and 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on tour
- Due to the mechanical limitations of the Segway, every guests must weight no less than 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and no more than 260 pounds (118 kilograms)
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway tours
- One damage authorization form is required per party on the day of the reservation. The tour operator will maintain one credit card on file per party on the day of the reservation. Please bring a MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express with you for this requirement. The card will not be charged unless the Segway is damaged on tour. The credit card information will be deleted immediately upon completion of a damage-free tour
- All tours run rain or shine
- Any groups larger than 8 will be split for safety restriction
- Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Large backpacks and purses are not recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
We had the best time zipping all over the city to the highlights. The guide was very knowledgeable and safety was priority. This was one of our favorite tours. Do not hesitate to book.
First of all, the equipment worked great. All of the Segways were in great shape and performed as intended. Second, when taking a tour like this, often it is the tour guide that can make or break the experience. Our tour guide, Hugh, was excellent. he was patient, safe, funny, accommodating.
I recommend this tour to EVERYONE between the ages of 12 and 60, who are in relatively good health, and completely mobile.
If you can walk the city, you can Segway the city.
So much fun! A must do!
Amazing sunset tour. It was just my husband and I and we had a blast. I'm sure a big group would be fun as well. Great for the whole family.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-6008P4