2 Hour PUBLIC Memphis Party Bike Pub-Crawl – Downtown
Book Sprock n’ Roll’s pedal taverns to experience the best party bike in Downtown Memphis. Pedal & party your way through Downtown while you soak up the sites and sounds from the seat of an awesome 16-seater bike. Our bikes are equipped with speakers so that YOU may choose what music you would like to hear during your party bike adventure. We will have a cooler, cups & ice ready as you are welcome to bring your own beverages (no glass please) to enjoy while on the bike.
This two-hour pub-crawl begins & ends on the iconic Beale Street. During your two-hour adventure you will pedal to different bars within the Downtown area. Each bar has exclusive cocktail discounts for Sprock n' Roll customers. Your awesome driver will keep the energy alive, the tunes playing, and most importantly you safe and having a ton of fun!
This is not a historical tour! Our drivers are NOT trained to provide historical information.
We begin and end this adventure on Beale Street! The pub-crawl will take you to awesome bars/pubs in Downtown where you will get exclusive discounted cocktails and a chance to check out Memphis' most happening nightlife. This ride is about a 3 mile radius around the heart of Downtown, Memphis.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 315 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- We will supply a cooler, cups and ice for your beverages
- Discounted drinks offered at participating bars
- A bluetooth enabled speaker to connect your playlist/phone
- An awesome party leader who is your "designated" driver
- Historical tour of the Downtown area (our drivers are not trained in historical data)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Please bring your alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages to consume while on the bike (no glass!). Transfer beverages into plastic containers or bring aluminum cans. Bring water!!
- No on-site parking. Please use the public parking nearby.
- Snacks - Food is not included. Please eat before or bring snacks with you.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We have 10 pedaling seats and 6 non-pedaling seats for those who cannot pedal
- Weight limit per seat is 300 lbs
- If you are pregnant, please consult with your doctor before embarking on this adventure
- We do have a back bench, with a back rest that seats three. The remaining 13 seats do not have a backrest or seatbelt
- If you have physical limitations, please let your driver know and we will do our best to accommodate you on one of our non-pedaling seats
- This is PUBLIC ride. You will be paired with other groups. If you would like a PRIVATE ride, please check out our private listing.
- Most travelers can participate
- We will need a minimum of 6 riders in order to go out on the bike. If we do not reach six, we will refund you 100% .
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-118339P1
Similar Tours & Activities