2-Hour Private Surfing Lesson
Experience surfing for the first time or your hundredth time with a one-on-one surf session customized to your individual skill level.
An Experience You’ll Always Remember
Lessons You’ll Never Forget
All Gone Surfing Hawaii lessons start on the sand with ocean awareness and safety. Then we get you right into the surf for a rush of wind and waves. No worries, our licensed instructors are trained in first aid and lifeguard CPR. Once in the water, we show you how to read the waves, position your take off, and the etiquette of wave riding. Whether you’re a one-on-one type or you prefer fun with friends, our customized lessons are built to make your adventure on the waves one to remember.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: All lessons take place in the Waikiki Beach area meeting near the Outrigger Reef and Halekulani hotels
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- All activities
- Local instructor
- Professional instructor
- Private lessons
- Small-group lessons
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Souvenir t-shirts (available to purchase)
- Souvenir rash guards (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- All participants must know how to swim
- Help us keep your children safe and please book anyone under 13 years old on a Private Lesson (required). Choose the same date/time and your group will still be able to surf together.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-34401P2