2-Hour Las Vegas Strip Walking Tour with Photographer
Explore the Las Vegas Strip from the Bellagio down to the Excalibur on this 2.5-hour walking tour. Walk through the Bellagio's beautifully decorated conservatory, see the popular water fountains, the largest chandelier in Las Vegas and much more! Your will have a photographer along for the walk who will make sure to capture the many memories made on this journey. Your tour concludes with VIP entry to either LAX, The Foundation Room or The Light nightclub.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casino at New York - New York, 3790 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4338
Scavenger hunt bath-tub, Hershey's Chocolate Factory, Photos with the Statue of Liberty in the background and the north end of the strip as a backdrop of the MGM bridge, the Zumanity booth for photos
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casino at Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Bellagio, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
Get pictures by the Bellagio fountain show, photos with champagne by a fountain, wander the famous Conservatory Gardens, photos by the chocolate fountain
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: The Cosmopolitan Casino, 3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4309
Stop for photos in the red shoe, by the multi-million dollar Chandelier Bar and the giant dog statues
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Shops At Crystals, 3720 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89158-1644
Get photos by several art installations, including the water tornadoes and ice sculptures kept at -5 degrees. Stop at the Aria waterfall for photos and wander through City Centre.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: The Park, 3782 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4377
Stop by the ever-changing lights waterfall for photos and the giant 60ft ballerina statue brought down from the Burning Man Festival.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:30 PM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Glass of Champagne
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Tour escort/host
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Average 4.25 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Amazing tour. My husband and I truly enjoyed it. Our guide was the best, he was super helpful, kind and knowledgeable. We want to go back and do it again!!
I really liked this tour, and my husband did too eventually. At first it wasn't his thing to walk around and have someone take pictures of us, but Craig was so nice and sincere, and didn't push anything on us that we didn't want to do or see, and he was very informative. We only had one day left in Vegas, and if we hadn't met him, we wouldn't have known about a few other things that we would never have gone to see without this tour.
Showed us lots of great secrets of the strip! Great pictures and great attitude! Photographer brought along intern, who didn't add anything to our experience. Intern featured in most of our group pictures too which was not ideal.
Annie our English guide was great...saw lots and good info.
Photos received today
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-40992P3
Similar Tours & Activities