2 Hour Lake Union Hot Tub Cruise
You’ll arrive at our boat office where we have 2 warm and dry changing rooms for you to get changed. We have storage available for your dry clothes and personal belongings in our locked dry box while you are out on the boat. Then you and your friends (up to 6 people total) will climb into the 100+ degree hot tub and after listening to our brief safety instruction will take off and drive our hot tub boat around Lake Union!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Union, North of downtown, south of Fremont, Seattle, WA
Will get the opportunity to drive around the Lake and explore in our Hot Tub Boat!
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 2401 N Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Towel, bottle of water, blue tooth speaker and a water proof phone case!
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Ages 12 and up. Children age 12 will need to wear a life vest.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-176556P1
Similar Tours & Activities