2-Hour La Jolla Segway Experience
Enjoy a 2-hour guided segway tour including La Jolla Cove, La Jolla Village (otherwise known as La Jolla Prospect or Downtown La Jolla), beautiful La Jolla homes, legendary surf spots and beaches and more!
La Jolla, California, a northern suburb of San Diego, has an affluent and richly preserved culture with an integral history of its own right, and this unique La Jolla segway tour showcases just that. While you sail through the steep and wondrous hills right by the picturesque Pacific Ocean, you will learn how this beautiful area has become one of San Diego’s most popular tourist destinations.
You will gain knowledge of the beautiful architecture, the popular downtown shopping district of La Jolla Prospect, where Dr. Seuss gained inspiration for his books, and the historic and current beauty of La Jolla Shores. Additionally, you will learn interesting facts regarding natural California sea creatures, such as what wildlife lies right on and off of the shores, see first-hand the difference between a seal and a sea lion and learn the history of the Children’s Pool as you roll right up to the edge of the ocean and experience it for yourself. See the first established buildings in La Jolla and how they are standing now, and so much more, and do so all while having the undeniably relaxing smell of a beautiful sunny ocean day before you.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 7430 1/2 Girard Ave, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Minimum weight of 95lbs. and maximum weight of 280lbs. is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with back/knee problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
We really enjoyed our tour. The guide was patient and helpful. First time a few of us had ridden segways. The town and views are amazing. Highly recommend it
Great tour, with a nice guide amanda.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-8551P1