2 Hour Kayak or Paddleboard Eco Tour
Our tours are geared towards first time and new paddlers. We go at your speed so you don't have to worry about going out and getting exhausted. Grab a friend and come along for a unique adventure on the #1-rated Eco-Tour through the mangrove ecosystem. Choose kayaks or paddleboards and picture yourself gliding in shallow clear water over sponges, grass beds, and sandy patches. Looking down, you might see a small nurse shark, turtle, or stingray, or can observe dolphins and manatees. Above water, herons, pelicans, and ospreys settle on the mangroves and hunt for fish. While there are no guaranteed wildlife sightings, we always see something cool in this one-of-a-kind estuary ecosystem that starts right outside the back door of our shop. Sunset and night tours (with lighted boards) are also available!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: PADDLE! the Florida Keys, 90773 Old Hwy Unit 1, Tavernier, Key Largo, FL 33070-2425
Come in and shop for any last minute essentials. Our guide will welcome you, complete any paperwork, and get you fitted for a life jacket. We have changing rooms and showers for afterwards.This is where the adventure begins and ends. We are very fortunate to be located on some of the best paddling waters in the Upper Keys area.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 90773 Old Hwy, Tavernier, FL 33070, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Paddleboard or Kayak
- Safety gear
- Land based instruction
- On water coaching
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 6 & under 1/2 price
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
Had a great experience, Chris was our guide, excellent!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-41677P1
Similar Tours & Activities