2-Hour Horseback Riding through Red Rock Canyon
Spend your morning horseback riding through breathtaking Red Rock Canyon with your talented cowboy wranglers! Experience the beauty of the desert as you ride back down to the valley floor. This tour is perfect for both beginning or experienced riders.
Pull your boots on and climb into the saddle and be prepared to be amazed by the beauty of Red Rock Canyon. Like many of riders, you may well discover that this tour is the high point of your visit to Las Vegas. Your professional driver-guide will keep you informed about the history and highlights of the area as you make the short journey (about 45-minutes) from Las Vegas to the Red Rock Stables.
Experienced wranglers will explain the basics of riding, as well as train you in proper riding techniques to make your journey not only safe and enjoyable, but educational, too. Whether you are a pro or a beginner, everybody is welcome!
• Cowboy Trail Rides, Inc., 4053 Fossil Ridge Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89161-1216
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: pickup is only available from these hotels. If your hotel is not listed, you will be directed to the closest one for pickup.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- 2-hour horseback ride
- All necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please be sure to include the body weight of each traveler at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- All children 17 years and under must wear a safety helmet
- Children ages 16 to 17 years can have their parents sign a release permitting them to ride without the helmet
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide us your hotel information when you book so we can pick you up
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Loved this trip, the views are breath taking, worth every penny.guides were awesome too, a must when visiting Vegas.
Great people, awesome views and environment and so peaceful. Horseback riding is a great way to take in Red Rock Canyon
What a great morning. We arrived early and the leaders were very friendly. We were given a talk on what to do and what to expect. They sorted us as to experience and confidence and we were allocated a horse and individually shown how to mount and helped onto the horse. When everyone had been put on their horse we went off. It was all very relaxed and the horses were gentle even though I was on a mustang. Morning is definitely the best time to go as it would have been too hot for me in the afternoon. We treked up into the gorge and the horses were very sure-footed even though we were on the edge of a gorge. Great experience and excellent leaders.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5116_HR005