2 hour Hollywood tours
There’s a lot to see here in LA, but it takes a good Hollywood bus tour to make sure you don’t miss them. Could a celebrity encounter also be in the cards? We don’t know, but we do know that the only way to find out is to let Hollywood LA Tours be your guide to the City of Angels. Whether you’re planning a trip or getting ready to entertain out-of-town guests, we’re here to help you to get the most of your time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
he world’s most famous sidewalk is in front of our offices and, of course, it’s adorned with tributes to luminaries who date from the dawn of the 20th century to the latest Hollywood hit-makers. The walk includes such landmarks as the Chinese Theater and the Hollywood & Highland complex, aka the home of the Oscars.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068
It’s more than just nine white letters spelling the name of America’s most famous neighborhood; it’s an evocative symbol of the world’s dream factory. Joins us for the closest possible view of the sign while our tour guides explain the fascinating and sometimes tragic history of the landmark.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Mulholland Drive, Beverly Hills, CA
It just might be the world’s best known residential street; on a clear day, it provides truly spectacular views. On any day, it offers a close-up view of the glamorous Hollywood Hills neighborhood named for one of LA’s most legendary founding fathers
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
Sunset Boulevard actually runs almost 22 miles from the seaside Pacific Coast Highway all the way through Downtown Los Angeles, but the one and half mile stretch we call the Strip is home to some of the city’s most glamorous hangouts and hotels. The Strip features such historic hang-outs as the Roxy, the Viper Room, and the Whiskey a Go Go, as well as the legendary Chateau Marmont – where many of the world’s most fascinating people have lived and occasionally died.
Pass By: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Some of the world’s finest – and most expensive – clothing, jewelry, and more can be found in the heart of beautiful Beverly Hills. No shopping spot on earth is more glamorous.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 6507 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up address: **6507 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90028**
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
Average 3.75 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Thank you for showing us LA. We really enjoyed the tour and were glad to be in a covered van considering it’s often hot in LA. We were shown many secret locations and appreciated the tour guides knowledge of the area. No need to look around for another tour. Pick this one.
Margaret from Australia
David the driver and guide really did a good job. He showed us all we need to see, he even took our picture at the Hollywood sign. Never a dull moment, he is an asset to your company. Will definitely recommend your company for sightseeing to our friends and family coming to LA.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-132057P1
Similar Tours & Activities