2-Hour Historical Walking Tour of Charleston
Take a 2-hour historical walking tour of Charleston with a guide, who introduces you to the culture, spirit, and heritage of the Holy City. You'll pass by mansions, gardens, churches, and other landmarks as you hear about periods in history like the Civil War and American Revolution. Select a morning or afternoon tour time when booking.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chilling Charleston Ghost Tour /Ashley On The Cooper History Walking Tours, 157 Church St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
157 Church Street is our office
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 157 Church St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Very personable and VERY knowledgeable about Charleston. If we ever did tour again we would request him.
Excellent guide (jenny) who knew so much, in detail, about the history of the city. perfect for first time visitors.
Bill Stanton was our guide for the 2 hour walking tour they Charleston. Bill was very knowledgeable and great people person. Small group, so no lag time waiting for the herd!
Thank you Bill!
Great experience. Much better than a bus tour as you get to stand in front of building and see what is being described.
The tour included my family of 4 and 3 additional tourists. The tour guide was friendly and had a wealth of knowledge about the area. The city was beautiful and we enjoyed the historical information. The tour guide provided facts and rarely gave his own opinions as noted by other reviews. He told 2 stories at the end of the tour which were fun. I have never gone wrong when using Cool Destinations.
Excellent morning with Jini as our guide. She was very knowledgeable about the vast history of this incredible historic downtown.
Adam did an enthusiastic, thorough and professional job providing both historical and current perspective on this amazing city. Kudos on a wonderful effort. Highly recommend this tour
Enjoyable and informative tour of historic Charleston. Enough factoids and observations to add to the visual experience.
Jini was very interesting and informative! Our group enjoyed approximately 2.5 hours of walking through historical parks, landmarks, and buildings. She had great recommendations for what to do in Charleston. Not too much walking at all. Highly recommend!
Lots of walking but very enjoyable fact filled. Our guide and his assistant were outstanding. The architecture varied with each block. I will recommend this tour to my friends and family.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-16086P1