2-Hour Guided Segway Tour of Downtown Las Vegas
Glide throughout the heart of Downtown Las Vegas on this 2-hour Historic Famous Las Vegas Tour! This experience features guided narration with individual headsets for each guest and fits perfectly into any morning or afternoon to turn a good vacation into an amazing one! From History Channel's "Pawn Stars" Gold & Silver Pawn Shop to The Mob Museum and everything in between! Hear the inside scoop, learn little known facts and see all the sights of Downtown that has made Las Vegas famous!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, 713 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89101-6755
From the hit TV show "Pawn Stars" where they film
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Downtown Container Park, 707 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5615
Unique mini-mall made from recycled shipping containers that house different shops with a play area for kids, light shows at night, and a talking Praying Mantis
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5620
The original "strip", see all the old casinos "Golden Nugget" "Binion's Horseshoe Casino", "The Four Queens".
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 901 S Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Chilled misting systems
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- 15-20 minute orientation
- 2-hour Segway tour
- Free Parking
- Entry/Admission - Gold & Silver Pawn Shop
- Entry/Admission - Downtown Container Park
- Entry/Admission - Fremont Street Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 12 years old with a minimum weight of 60 lbs (27 kg/4.28 st)
- Maximum weight is 350 lbs (159 kg/25 st)
- Passengers under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All guests must sign a liability waiver
- For safety, pregnant guests are not allowed on tour
- Not recommended for guests with mobility or motor control issues. You must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance.
- Flat, comfortable shoes are strongly advised
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- PLEASE ARRIVE 30MIN BEFORE START OF TOUR FOR TRAINING
This was excellent. Our guide was extremely helpful and patient. She shared lots of knowledge on the route round, the headphones issued were definitely a plus. I would definitely do this tour again :)
One of the best parts of our Vegas trip! Very fun. Our girl insured we were sufficiently trained and skilled.
The Segway was very fun, I may have to buy one now. Mine was named “B B King”.
The tour guide was polite and knowledgeable about the downtown area. The Container Park was My favorite stop
I thought it was a great way to see the old Los Vegas strip. We found out how easy it is to ride and control a Segway. My wife was thinking of waiting for us to get back, without riding, but with the learn to ride instruction beforehand, she got more confident with her ability to control the Segway. They teach you how to backup, go forward, and turn left and right. Once this is done, they take you to their indoor course, and have you ride around their course to get experience controlling the Segway. After this training, you are ready for your tour. To make a long story short, my wife loved the experience, and was glad that we did this together. I had a great time, and would recommend this tour for anyone looking for a different way to tour Los Vegas.
Loved this tour. Best way to see old Vegas
This was the BEST way to travel and tour! We were picked up promptly for our tour....a 2 hour tour of the downtown region of Las Vegas. Brianna was the absolute BEST tour guide. She made sure we were comfortable navigating our segways, and then we took off! What a great ride, crossing streets, driving in the bike lanes, a couple times on the main roads, all with supervision and Brianna's watchful eyes for our safety. Her knowledge of the Fremont area, and all of the downtown art and goals to make downtown GREEN were great. She patiently waited while we snapped photos, and took some of us for our memories. The Segway has a small zippered pouch to carry a purse/small backpack. Bottled water and crackers were on each Segway, but we were too busy riding and looking to think about eating. One thing we learned is that we want to return to downtown Fremont at dark to enjoy the light shows! We could have never covered so much ground on our feet, and it would have taken more than a day to see what we were able to view on the Segway tour. I highly recommend this to everyone. Oh, and did I mention they will loan you a raincoat for inclement weather? Thanks to the owner, manager, and especially Brianna for making us have such a delightful day! Lynn and Jenn
We toured in June 2016 and it was HOT! 114 degrees at noon. We originally booked the tour at 1pm - but asked to change to a 9am tour in order to get ahead of the heat. They were truly accommodating and rescheduled the time. The tour was SUPERIOR!!! Much to see behind the scenes of Fremont Street and our guide was very knowledgeable, friendly and very patiently teaching my brother and sister-in-law who were new to the sport of Segway. My brother and sister-in-law are now hooked on Segway and want to take more tours just because of their great experience. Thank you!
UNLIKE OTHER CITIES IVE DONE SEGWAYS, THERE ISN'T MUCH CULTURE OR THINGS TO SEE ON THE SEGWAY ROUTE SO 2HRS WAS ALONG TIME. BUT WE ENJOYED IT AS WE LOVE SEGWAYS. SEGWAY STEVE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND REALLY HELPFUL
We loved our tour with Segway Steve as our guide. It was a fun and informative two hour tour. Highly recommend this tour!
Very friendly, informative, enjoyable tour. My first time riding a Segway - great fun and easy to do.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-6783NFSFT