2 hour Guided Segway Tour
Take a segway tour with us and discover how beautiful downtown St. Petersburg really is. Ride through some of St. Pete's most popular destinations with an experienced guide. Tour stops include The Pier, The new Salvador Dali museum, the storied Vinoy Park Hotel, as well as some secret views of our town that will surprise even the locals. It's a great way to show off your town to visitors and guarantee huge smiles for everyone who joins us.
First, we start at our office @ Courigans Irish Pub where we will give you an instructional on how to safety ride a segway. From there, we embark down to the Salvador Dali Museum and then to Albery Whitted Airport. Next, we ride up along the waterfront to the yacht club and where the pier used to be. Continuing up the bay, we go to the storied Vinoy Hotel and then head up to the Gizella Kopsick Palm Arboretum, home to over 150 different species from around the world. Next we go to Straub Park, home of beautiful Banyan Trees before we head back to our finishing point, our office @ Courigans. Tours run 7 days a week and at 10am, 1pm and 5:30pm.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: St Pete Segway Tours
@ Courigans Irish Pub
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: same as starting point
- 2 hour guided Segway Tour of Downtown St Petersburg, FL.
- Gratuity for Tour Guide
- Does not include meals
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Minimum weight is 75lbs
- Maximum weight is 300lbs
- Not recommended for persons with vertigo
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-68056P1
Similar Tours & Activities