2 hour Guided Segway Tour
Experience the fun, excitement and beauty that is Seattle. Follow our experienced guides as they weave through the rich history of Pioneer Square and the Gateway to Alaska on thrilling, futuristic Segways. Experience the front line of modern art and transportation as we pass the Sculpture Park and explore the City Center from Space Needle to the musical International Fountain. Enjoy lush parks and blossoming flowers as we taste and smell our way through Pike Place Market, before we glide through the rich architecture and soaring cityscapes of Downtown and the International District.
We begin at our office at 55 Spring Street where we will get you fitted with a sanitized helmet and a good training on how to safely ride a segway. From there, we go along the waterfront where you have ample time to get comfortable with your new machine as we make our way to Pioneer Square & the Gateway to Alaska. From there, we go past Olympic Sculpture Park as we head into the city center towards the Space Needle and the musical International Fountain. Next stop is the famous Pike Place Market as we then head beck down to our office where we will laugh, recall your trip and depart. Come see Seattle the best way, on a Segway!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Seattle By Segway
55 Spring Street
Seattle, WA 98104
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Same as departure
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Local taxes
- The listed price does not include parking fee.
- Does not include gratuity for tour guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum Weight is 75lbs
- Maximum weight is 300lbs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Our guide was Woody who was friendly, engaging and funny. The tour was a great little synopsis for Seattle. It starts with instructions and then practicing on the Segway. Woody is a great teacher and very patient.
You then Segway around pikes market and other local hot spots. It’s a great way to get a taste of Seattle and then go exploring afterwards.
We did it during the week and were really happy not only with the tour but also the lack a crowds. It made it easier to navigate for us beginners. I’d totally recommend this to anyone who wants a taste of Seattle and some fun on a Segway before diving headfirst into exploring in detail.
This was such a fun tour. Amanda is the best - engaged, passionate, informed - just fun!!!!
Learned a lot. Excellent tour.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-68055P1
Similar Tours & Activities