2 hour Guided River Tour
Located a short distance from the Las Vegas Strip , the Black Canyon is unique on its landscape, history, and closeness to wildlife. See up close and personal the concrete slabs, steps and rails used to build the dam. See the Old Catwalk, Gauging Station, stunning canyon views, Big Horn sheep, native plants and birds. The perfect addition to a Hoover Dam Tour!
Our Postcard Tour allows visitors who don't have all day to spend on the river, n opportunity to view the Hoover Dam, the bypass bridge and journey just far enough down river to feel the canyon's surreal setting for 1.5 Hours on the River
• Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Hoover Dam Lodge, 18000 US-93, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Snacks - Souvenir Water Bottle with Water available on tour along with an Apple and Cookies.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-14684P3
Similar Tours & Activities