2-Hour Guided Kayaking Excursion
Ideal for Beginners looking for a Hawaiian kayaking tour with the safety of a guide in sea turtle feeding grounds; All levels welcome from children 8 and up. Includes Snorkeling, Lunch and Hotel Pick-up. Join a small group and venture into Kailua Bay’s near-shore destinations. Visit Popoiʻa Island and find the nesting sea-birds that these islands are protected for. The Koʻolau Mountain Range and Dormant Volcanoes create a backdrop full of Hawaiian and geological history to learn about. The Hawaiian Green Sea-Turtle makes these waters its home and will often make an appearance.
Itinerary: The Day starts when we pick you up from your hotel in Waikiki, usually between 7:30 and 8:30 in the morning. Those with their own transportation can choose from check in times throughout the day, starting at 7:30 am. You will be given a thorough briefing of the area and some basic instruction by one of our eco-guides. Set out for two hours of kayaking and adventure. Arrive at our shop for lunch, have a fresh meal and set out again, armed with snorkel gear or boogie boards, you decide. Use our shower facilities and change into some dry clothing and our driver will have you back in your hotel by around 3:30. Later pick-up times may be available, contact the shop for details. *Tour times may operate on a reverse schedule, i.e. free time in the morning and kayak tour after lunch.
What’s Included: We provide all the kayaking gear, including life jackets, paddles, backrests, drybags and island landing permits; Lunch is included with several options of meat and vegetarian, hand-tossed pizzas, calzones, burgers, salads, and Korean BBQ, sandwiches, sodas and juice. Vegetarian, Vegan and other dietary restrictions will be accommodated. The use of our beach mats, boogie boards, snorkeling gear, and secure lockers for your valuables are also included.
What to Bring: Guests will get wet! Wear your bathing suit under your clothes for check in. Some sort of footwear that can get wet is required. Towels and a change of clothes are recommended. We have a full service water sports shop with everything you might need for your trip.
*Kayaking is a physical activity that does require moderate strength. Guests will also need to transport their kayak to/from the beach via cart (5-10 minute walk).
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Kailua Beach Adventures - 130 Kailua Road, Kailua
OR select Waikiki Hotels
Honolulu Hotel Pick-up locations and times:
• 7:30 am - The Kahala Hotel at the main lobby entrance.
• 7:40 am - Waikiki Beach Marriott at the bus depot on Paoakalani Avenue.
• 7:50 am - Hyatt Regency at the Koa Street entrance.
• 7:55 am - Pacific Beach Hotel ('Alohilani) on Liliuokalani
• 8:05 am - Duty Free "T Galleria" - DFS at the entrance on Royal Hawaiian Ave
• 8:10 am - Ambassador Hotel at the main entrance.
• 8:15 am - Ilikai next to the flagpole on Ala Moana Blvd.
• 8:20 am - Prince Waikiki at the main lobby entrance.
• 8:25 am - Ala Moana Hotel at the Mahukona Street entrance.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Light refreshments
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of bikes
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5140P3
Similar Tours & Activities