2 Hour EcoSwamp Tour in Honey Island Swamp – small boat, no gator feeding!
Meet your local guide in Pearl River, LA where he will take you on a two hour tour through a variety of ecosystems. Our small flatboat has been customized with comfortable seating, and can navigate into areas the other tour boats can't reach. Our small groups (up to 6) guarantee that you can ask your guide all the questions you want and have a more personalized tour. Avoid the crowds and the companies that feed the wildlife. Get an authentic and educational experience, and see alligators, exotic birds, turtles, snakes and more...
Upon booking you will receive an email with directions and what to bring on your tour. The boat tour is located 45 minutes East of New Orleans in Pearl River, LA. Transportation is not provided to the boat launch. Meet our tour captain at Honey Island Fish House, behind the bar which is at the back of the parking lot, 10 mins before your arranged departure time. Board our flatboat and enjoy a 2 hour tour of the lower Pearl River, including the Honey Island Swamp.
Adults and children are the same price, since spots are limited to 6 on each tour. Children under 16 must wear a life jacket, we have 2 child size and 1 infant lifejacket available, if you are bringing more than that amount of children please bring appropriately sized life jackets.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Honey Island Fish House (out back), 65583 Pump Slough Rd, Pearl River, LA 70452
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Unique area, we learned a lot about the ecosystem as well as culture of the area. I very much appreciated that the animals were not fed!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-57003P1
Similar Tours & Activities