2 Hour Ebike Ride at “The Peavine Trail” (POPULAR )
An experience you’ll never forget. Whether you are a bit out of shape, have knee problems or just want to have oodles of fun with friends and family our Pedal Assist E-bikes will leave you with nothing but SMILES FOR MILES.
We call this our “Show Up And Ride” and you will experience the beauty and serenity of Watson Lake and astonishing views of the Granite Dells thru one of our most popular and historical trail. The Peavine Trail is part of our “Rails to Trails” program that allows tourist and locals alike experience this amazing place. Bringing your camera is a most. After you are done we come meet you and pick up the bikes from you. Parking fee is also cover by us. All you have to do is SHOW UP AND RIDE !
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Prescott Peavine Trailhead, 1624 Sundog Ranch Rd, Prescott, AZ 86301, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-186666P1
Similar Tours & Activities