2-Hour Downtown Walking Tour
Tour the city like a local! This 2-hour historic walking tour of historic downtown Charleston is the perfect introduction to the city. You will walk through the historic streets and scenic alleyways of the famous French Quarter and South of Broad neighborhoods, covering nearly 350 years of amazing history, architecture, culture, and geography! City-Certified Guide and member of Palmetto Guild.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rainbow Row, 83 - 107 East Bay Street, Charleston, SC 29415
Most iconic vista in Charleston!
Pass By: St. Michael's Church, 71 Broad St, Charleston, SC 29401-2902
Oldest church standing in Charleston. Finest example of Georgian Church architecture in the US.
Pass By: French Huguenot Church, 136 Church St At the corner of Church and Queen sts., Charleston, SC 29401-2802
One-of-a-kind French Calvinist Church.
Pass By: St. Philip's Church, 142 Church St, Charleston, SC 29401-2898
Oldest congregation south of Virginia. East and West burial grounds house some of Charleston's most illustrious historical figures.
Pass By: Exchange Building, E Bay St & Broad St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Last building constructed in America with British money. Also houses the Provost Dungeon, used during the Revolutionary War.
Pass By: Battery & White Point Gardens, East Battery & Murray Blvd., Charleston, SC 29401
See some of Charleston's most glorious mansions while strolling along the beautiful waterfront!
Pass By: The Powder Magazine, 79 Cumberland St, Charleston, SC 29401-3112
One of the oldest buildings still remaining in Charleston--see where we stored our gunpowder to defend the city in our earliest days.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 141 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2-hour tour of Charleston's history and architecture from 1670-present
- Tour guide certified by City of Charleston and member of Palmetto Guild
- Food and Drink
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-143296P1