2 Hour Day Sailing Cruise Clearwater Beach
-Our USCG credentialed Captain & Crew will welcome you on board like an old friend and treat you to a relaxed memorable visit.
-Expect a 5 Star "True Sailing Experience" on our 52' custom steel Schooner sailing vessel.
-A 2 hour Daysail is the perfect way to enjoy our cool afternoon sea breeze as it powers us along the coast of Clearwater Beach. Whether you are a seasoned sailor or if this is your first time sailing, the Schooner Clearwater will be a memorable visit.
-Our motto is "We SAIL and We SAIL Well"!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Clearwater Beach, 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
Once you book your tickets, check your email for instructions to ensure a carefree visit with us. Meet at Clearwater Beach Municipal Marina. Check in 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure at our ticket booth to receive your boarding pass(s). We pre board all passengers for a safety talk and then throw the lines off exactly at departure time! As we motor out of the Marina our First Mate will work on raising our sails. We then navigate Clearwater Pass between the barrier islands of Sand Key and Clearwater Beach to head offshore :) Once outside of the Clearwater Pass the Captain will shut down the engine and we will be completely under sail power. It is a unique and beautiful perspective of Clearwater Beach offshore. You may even catch a glimpse of Bottlenose Dolphins feeding or at play in the wake of our Schooner!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Sand Key Park, 1060 Gulf Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767-2701
A lovely view from offshore
Pass By: Caladesi Island State Park, 1 Causeway Blvd, Dunedin, FL 34698-8561
Uninhabited Island State Park viewed from offshore
Pass By: Pier 60, Memorial Causeway, Clearwater, FL 33767
Sail right past the historical Pier 60 fishing pier
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Schooner Clearwater, Clearwater Beach Municipal Marina 25 Causeway Blvd, Boatslip #20, Clearwater, FL 33767, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Complimentary Chilled Sparkling Water
- "A True Sailing Experience"
- Alcoholic Beverages - If you are 21 or older you may bring a couple of canned beers or a bottle of wine. We provide disposable cups and a corkscrew upon checkin. No coolers please
- Please consider gratuity for a job well done by First Mate Zach (optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 2 hour Daysail off shore of Clearwater Beach and surrounding barrier Islands
- Highly credentialed USCG licensed Captain & Crew
- You may bring your favorite beverage & snack, we will chill on ice upon checkin
- Children under the age of 5 not permitted to sail
- Passengers must be physically able to navigate a long narrow dock and stairs to board the boat. Once on board you will need to be able to move about on uneven deck surfaces, climbing down a 2-foot-deep step into our seating area, and then a 2 foot step back up on to the deck. Loose fitting clothing and flat soft soled shoes are best, no heels or flip flops, you may go barefoot onboard.
- Passengers should take a flexible approach to sailing. Plans may change because of weather or for a variety of other reasons. We monitor the weather continuously and will not sail in heavy rain, thick fog, high winds, thunder and lightning etc. However, we will sail in overcast conditions, light to medium fog and in intermittent sprinkles. In the interest of safety, the final decision to sail resides with the Captain and can be made up until time of departure. If you’ve purchased a ticket and do not show up because of the weather, and the boat sails, your ticket is not refundable or transferrable.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-172289P1
Similar Tours & Activities