2-Hour Dallas Arts District Evening Segway Tour
This Dallas Segway tour takes place in the late evening and is the perfect idea for anyone wanting to explore downtown Dallas after most of the downtown business traffic has gone home for the day. Glide with your tour guide past famous landmarks, historic plazas, and unique art displays as the sun sets.
Highlights of this Segway tour include stopping by the Dallas Arts District, AT&T Performing Arts Center, the Winspear Opera House, Wyly Performing Arts Center, Nasher Sculpture Center, Morton H. Meyer Symphony Center, and the Crow Collection of Asian Art. Come see why this Segway tour of Dallas has become the premier activity for birthday celebrations, date nights, and for local residents looking to explore the city’s nightlife.
Your tour will be led by a local, informative guide. At the onset of the tour, there will be a brief orientation regarding how to operate the Segway. As you will be on the tour for about 2 hours, be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Segway Nation Dallas
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 PM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Minimum age is 14
- Minimum weight of 100 pounds, max weight of 275 pounds
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
What an absolutely brilliant way to see a beautiful city!!! Cannot describe properly how wonderful our tor guide (Jarret) was. He was so relaxed but professional while continually providing interesting information, details and advice about other points of interest that we would never have considered visiting (such as the Federal Reserve Bank - they do tours!) yet he is never overbearing. We were the only couple on the tour this particular night (due to a rain issue) yet he just made us feel special not that his night was minimized by only having a few people. We had a fabulous time and could not recommend this tour more highly - great for people of all ages. Just a perfect way to see an amazing city accompanied by spectacular lights.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-43572P4
Similar Tours & Activities