2-Hour Cypress Forest Guided Kayak Tour
Enjoy a day with nature on this guided eco-tour. This easy kayak tour, which requires no previous experience - will take you on a journey through the stunning cypress forest. See local wildlife along the way including alligators, roseate spoonbills, hawks, frogs, egrets and more!
Kayaking, Canoeing, Paddleboard, Rentals and Guided Eco-Tours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Shingle Creek Regional Park - Steffee Landing, 4266 W Vine St, Kissimmee, FL 34741, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Kayak rental
- Life Jacket
- Dry Box
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Paddling Center at Shingle Creek
- Entry/Admission - Shingle Creek Regional Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- We recommend you wear shorts, light shirt / top, sandals, hat and bring sunblock
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We had no idea that the Cypress Forest is right in Orlando and accessible without driving for several hours. We loved our adventure. The Creek was an easy way to learn how to Kayak. Fun for our whole family. Thank you!!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-45934P1