2-Hour Columbia River Gorge Sunday Champagne Brunch Cruise
Escape to the Columbia Gorge on this 2-hour cruise through the "heart of the Columbia Gorge." Enjoy a delicious Northwestern Brunch Buffet with complimentary champagne. Travel through history on an authentic sternwheeler. See the sights and listen to live captain's narration of Oregon's rich history. Sit back, relax and go with the rivers flow. We will take care of the rest.
- Two-hour brunch cruise from Cascade Locks, Oregon
- Bottomless champagne, mimosas, or sparkling cider included
- Enjoy a delicious Northwest buffet prepared onboard
- Live historical narration played throughout the vessel
- Access to all three decks as well as captain's wheelhouse
Cruising 10:00am - 12:00pm
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler, 299 NW Portage Rd, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
Ride an authentic Sternwheeler through the Columbia Gorge
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bridge of the Gods, Columbia River Gorge, Cascade Locks, OR 97014
Pass under bridge of the gods
Pass By: Eagle Creek Trail Park, Off of I-84, Portland, OR 97203
Pass by the mouth of Eagle Creek
Pass By: Bonneville Lock & Dam, Cascade Locks, OR 97014-0150
Get an up close and personal view of the Bonneville Dam from the water.
Pass By: 1131 SW Skamania Lodge Way, Stevenson, WA 98648, USA
Views of Skamania Lodge from the river
Pass By: Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center, 990 SW Rock Creek Dr, Stevenson, WA 98648-4404
View of the Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center from the river.
Pass By: Wind Mountain Hiking Trail, Wind Mountain Rd, Stevenson, WA 98648
View of Wind Mountain from the river
Pass By: Cascade Locks Marine Park, 355 Wa Na Pa St, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
View of Marine Park
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Locks Waterfront Grill, 299 SW Portage Rd, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Breakfast - Brunch Buffet including many breakfast and lunch options.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages - Bottomless champagne, mimosas, and Sparkling Cider is Included
- Soda/Pop - Bottomless sparkling cider is included
- Entry/Admission - Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 160 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-74031P7