2-Hour Columbia River Gorge Sightseeing Cruise
Join us for a sightseeing cruise through the heart of the Columbia River Gorge. Learn about its formation, landmarks and natural wonders with Captain's narration. Snacks and beverages from our full-service bar are available for purchase on board.
The sights include:
The Bridge of the Gods
Native American Fishing Platforms
Wind Surfers/Kite Boarders
Skamania Lodge & Interpretive Center
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler, 299 NW Portage Rd, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
A two-hour ride on an authentic Sternwheeler through the Columbia Gorge.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bridge of the Gods, Columbia River Gorge, Cascade Locks, OR 97014
Pass under Bridge of the Gods
Pass By: Eagle Creek Trail, Moody Road Mt Hood National Forest, Cascade Locks, OR 97014
See the mouth of Eagle Creek from the river.
Pass By: Bonneville Lock & Dam, Cascade Locks, OR 97014-0150
Get a great view of the Bonneville Locks and Dam.
Pass By: 1131 SW Skamania Lodge Way, Stevenson, WA 98648, USA
Views of Skamania Lodge from the water.
Pass By: Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center, 990 SW Rock Creek Dr, Stevenson, WA 98648-4404
View of the Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center from the water.
Pass By: Wind Mountain Hiking Trail, Wind Mountain Rd, Stevenson, WA 98648
See Wind mountain from the river.
Pass By: Cascade Locks Marine Park, 355 Wa Na Pa St, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
View of Cascade Locks, Marine Park from the water.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Locks Waterfront Grill, 299 SW Portage Rd, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler
- Boarding Photo
- Snacks - Hot dogs and snack
- Alcoholic Beverages - Full bar available for purchase
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
Average 3.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Unfortunately, there was some misunderstanding on my part as to where the cruise was departing from, so we did not make it, Rather disappointing, but I blame myself. The other cruises, dinner and lunch, departed from Portland,
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-74031P9
Similar Tours & Activities