2-Hour Columbia River Gorge Sightseeing Cruise
Join us for a sightseeing cruise through the heart of the Columbia River Gorge. Learn about its formation, landmarks and natural wonders with Captain's narration. Snacks and beverages from our full-service bar are available for purchase on board.
The sights include:
The Bridge of the Gods
Native American Fishing Platforms
Wind Surfers/Kite Boarders
Skamania Lodge & Interpretive Center
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler, 299 NW Portage Rd, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
A two-hour ride on an authentic Sternwheeler through the Columbia Gorge.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bridge of the Gods, Columbia River Gorge, Cascade Locks, OR 97014
Pass under Bridge of the Gods
Pass By: Eagle Creek Trail, Moody Road Mt Hood National Forest, Cascade Locks, OR 97014
See the mouth of Eagle Creek from the river.
Pass By: Bonneville Lock & Dam, Cascade Locks, OR 97014-0150
Get a great view of the Bonneville Locks and Dam.
Pass By: 1131 SW Skamania Lodge Way, Stevenson, WA 98648, USA
Views of Skamania Lodge from the water.
Pass By: Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center, 990 SW Rock Creek Dr, Stevenson, WA 98648-4404
View of the Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center from the water.
Pass By: Wind Mountain Hiking Trail, Wind Mountain Rd, Stevenson, WA 98648
See Wind mountain from the river.
Pass By: Cascade Locks Marine Park, 355 Wa Na Pa St, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
View of Cascade Locks, Marine Park from the water.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Locks Waterfront Grill, 299 SW Portage Rd, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler
- Boarding Photo
- Snacks - Hot dogs and snack
- Alcoholic Beverages - Full bar available for purchase
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
Unfortunately, there was some misunderstanding on my part as to where the cruise was departing from, so we did not make it, Rather disappointing, but I blame myself. The other cruises, dinner and lunch, departed from Portland,
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-74031P9