2-Hour Columbia River Gorge Dinner Cruise
No dinner can compare! Cruise along the Columbia River through the Historic Scenic Area aboard this authentic Sternwheeler. Our Executive Chef will delight with our seasonal menu featuring local ingredients, while Captain Tom will share with you the history and folklore that makes the Gorge unique. Boarding 5:30pm, Cruising 6:00pm-8:00pm.
• Enjoy 2-hour cruise on an authentic sternwheeler
• Cruise under the Bridge of the Gods
• Live narration from our captain
• Freshly prepared three-course dinner
• Includes bread, salad, choice of entree and house dessert.
• Private candlelit table
• Wine, beer and cocktails available for purchase
• Spectacular scenery of the Columbia Gorge
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler, 299 NW Portage Rd, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
Ride an authentic Sternwheeler through the Columbia Gorge
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bridge of the Gods, Columbia River Gorge, Cascade Locks, OR 97014
Pass under the Bridge of The Gods.
Pass By: Eagle Creek Trail Park, Off of I-84, Portland, OR 97203
See the mount of Eagle Creek from the river.
Pass By: Bonneville Lock & Dam, Cascade Locks, OR 97014-0150
Get a great view of the Bonneville Locks and Dam.
Pass By: 1131 SW Skamania Lodge Way, Stevenson, WA 98648, USA
Views of Skamania Lodge from the water.
Pass By: Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center, 990 SW Rock Creek Dr, Stevenson, WA 98648-4404
View of the Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center from the water.
Pass By: Wind Mountain Hiking Trail, Wind Mountain Rd, Stevenson, WA 98648
See Wind mountain from the river.
Pass By: Cascade Locks Marine Park, 355 Wa Na Pa St, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
View of Cascade Locks, Marine Park from the water.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Locks Waterfront Grill, 299 SW Portage Rd, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Dinner - Delicious Northwest dinner, prepared on-board. Choose from chicken, beef, fish, or vegetarian. All meals come with house salad, fresh baked bread, and house dessert.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 160 travelers
very nice and peaceful tour. Food was great. The rain stop us from being outside more to view the scenery and to see the sunset but it was a great experience
Wonderful experience with the dinner cruise on the Columbia. If you are in the vicinity , then this is a must do event. Even if you are NOT in the area.........it's worth the drive. We came from 300 miles south and this was worth every mile.
Very enjoyable dinner cruise with very good food and beautiful scenery. Kid friendly and great narration of history and views.
The view was beautiful! The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The meal was delicious and ample. The cabin was a bit warm, but we could go outside and walk around on the boat any time during the cruise. Highly recommended! Parking is free, the boat picks up and drops off from the same location. You do have to walk through the grill/cafe/gift shop to get out to the dock to board the Sternwheeler.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-74031P8
Similar Tours & Activities