2-Hour Art Class in Santa Fe
With a few simple questions, Lauren helps you tap into your unique style. Her classes range in size from 5 to 12 people, and she offers customized classes for small groups, families and individuals.
Materials can range from found objects to oils, acrylics, pastels, glues, wood, paper and more. This is not a guided art class. Lauren prefers the free-form style of teaching, versus the guided classes. She says, "The guided classes are too much like 'paint by numbers' where everyone ends up with the same image at the end. My students and guests find our way to be more fun, unique and exploratory."
Santa Fe has long served as one of America's great art havens. With a confluence of style's and cultures, studios and workshops, the town teems with opportunities to create, ideate and chase your imagination. This two hour class promises to help you do just that - tap into your creative self and experiment with new mediums, demo unusual methods or just play around wherever you feel comfortable, whether that be paint, clay, bronze, wax, charcoal or turquoise.
Your private art class has no set standard and is fully custimizeable to you or your groups' specific goals. Just let the studio know ahead of time what exactly you are interested in learning more about, and your instructor will be ready for you. Learn how to combine parts to make a whole adding paint, discover tips when working with acrylics or find new ways to make collages. Sip wine and sample chocolate as you relax and seek out a special state of mind to create new art with the help of an experienced, professional artist in her own personal studio in downtown Santa Fe. All materials, wine and chocolate is included in your visit.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Santa Fe
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Daily upon request
- 2 hour guided art instruction including demonstrations
- Wine and chocolate
- All art materials and supplies
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-28020P1
Similar Tours & Activities