2-Hour Arizona Desert Guided Tour on Teryx UTV
Enjoy an exciting day in the famous Sonoran desert, off-roading on some of the best trails in the stunning Bradshaw mountains just north of Phoenix. Travel through giant Saguaro cacti, deep canyons carved by flash flooding rains, and cross the Aqua Fria River to experience the wild and vast desert terrain. Our tours create a scenic and educational journey amid some of the most rugged landscapes Arizona has to offer while searching for the abundant desert wildlife such as coyotes, bobcats, deer, rabbits, quail and even rattlesnakes.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arizona Outdoor Fun, 35972 Old Black Canyon Hwy, Phoenix, AZ 85008
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 35972 Old Black Canyon Hwy, Black Canyon City, AZ 85324, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Safety gear (helmets, goggles and gloves)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- 3-hours total 2 hours of riding (1 hour for checkout and training)
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No skirts or dresses, no open toed shoes
- Tour duration is inclusive of your check-in. Your UTV ride is approximately 2 hours.
- Must be 16 years old or older to drive with a valid drivers license
- Must be at least 7-years-old to ride as a passenger
- A signed waiver will be required in order to participate
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent
- Must be at least 18 years old to rent with a valid ID and major credit card
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Each vehicle holds up to 4 people
- 2-person minimum for all tours
- All guests must speak and understand English
Awesome experience driving a UTV around the desert with my wife and 8 year old daughter. Kate, our guide, was awesome and very knowledgable. Made for a great day and I would highly recommend the experience to everyone. Got to climb some cool elevations, visit Indian ruins and then run flat out on some more open parts of the desert. Great experience, company made it easy, equipment was in great shape!
Great excursion and Tyler was a phenomenal guide! Vehicles are fun to drive and the terrain is both challenging and beautiful. Highly recommend, especially for teens who have a license to drive.
Our guide Chas was amazing- extremely energetic and very knowledgeable. Had a great time on the utv tour. Trail was challenging and a lot of fun- Would definitely do it again!!
We had a great tour with a great guide. The terrain was challenging and fun. I will be back to do it again.I would highly recommend this trip to others.
Bo was an excellent guide - very knowledgeable on the Sonoran desert and area - I really enjoyed the tour and would recommend it to others! I could not have picked two better tours for my time spent in AZ.
A great adventure. My spouse Sharon, who normally barely indulges my off-road desires, actually enjoyed this experience. Our guide, Russell, was excellent. On our stops, Russell identified various cacti and other plants--very informative -- he dispelled much of the bogus information I gathered from the various Westerns that I have enjoyed over the years.
Our guide Chas was friendly and informative. I would highly recommend this tour to all age groups. The scenery was breathtaking!!!
Thanks to our wonderful guide, Frankie, the UTV Tour my son and I took through the Sonora desert was truly an amazing experience and one of the highlights of our trip to the Southwest. From the beginning, Frankie made us and the other couple on our tour feel special and welcome. He spent time explaining the tour, fitting us with our safety equipment, showing us how to operate the UTV, then taking us on a practice run. Throughout the more than 2 hour tour, Frankie was always cognizant of our safety first, signaling us when to slow down, be cautious etc. Even though the ride was exhilerating we never felt at risk. At the mid-point of the tour, we stopped for a break during which Frankie talked to us about the Sonora desert, some of its wildlife and plants, and even let us try a piece of the edible jumping cactus. My son and I enjoyed this experience greatly and highly recommend same.
We had a wonderful time, the guides were very friendly and knowledgeable about the desert and the flora and fauna, the side by sides were very impressive I may have to buy one of my own.
I highly recommend this trip
Great guides, amazing terrain, and an overall thrilling experience. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5354P10
Similar Tours & Activities