2 Days Philadelphia, Washington D.C. and Luray Caverns Tour from New York
Two day guided tour of Washington D.C., Luray Caverns and the prestigious Princeton University.
☆ Visit the capital of USA -- Washington DC
☆ Go to one of the hot destination of National Geographic-- Luray Caverns
Day 1: New York – Philadelphia – Washington
Stop At: Jefferson Memorial, 701 E Basin Dr SW At the south shore of the Tidal Basin, Washington DC, DC 20242
We will head for the National Independence Historical Park from New York in the morning. While walking along the street, we can see the Liberty Bell is standing the Liberty Bell Center alone, which was restored not long ago. Through the antique Independence Hall (outside view), the place where witnessed the foundation of the modern democracy and the birth of "Declaration of Independence" and "Constitution".
Arriving at Washington D.C. in the afternoon, we will visit National Air and Space Museum.
Our sightseeing tour also included the White House (outside view. When we are standing in front of the Capitol Hill (outside view), the congress building in retro style will totally leap into our eyes.
We will pass by Jefferson Memorial along with the Tidal Basin. And then we will visit Lincoln memorial. The Vietnam War and the Korean War Veterans Memorial are located nearby, in which commemorates the sacrifices of American who served in both wars.
Also, this tour will take the D.C.Cruise along Potomac River to see many of the areas' most historic landmarks and memorials in a unique way.
**If time permits, we will be visiting the Madame Tussauds in Washington D.C..
We will get back to the hotel after dinner.
Philadelphia → Independence National Historical Park, Outside Visit Independence hall and Outside Visit Liberty Bell (35 mins) → Washington, D.C → Capitol Hill (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → The White House (Outside visit, 20 mins) → National Air and Space Museum (50 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins) → the DC Sightseeing cruise (Optional, 60mins)
We will also pass by: Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and more. Special Notes: If time allows, we will additionally visit Madame Tussauds Washington D.C. (Optional, 60 mins).
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Washington D.C. Comfort Inn Tyson's Corner, VA, OR Similar.
Day 2: Luray Caverns – Princeton University – New York
Stop At: Luray Caverns, 970 US Highway 211 W, Luray, VA 22835-5260
Our first destination will be the natural wonder Luray Caverns in the morning.
Next we will visit Princeton University, , which is a famous American private research university belonging to the eight Ivy League schools. A guided campus tour will give our guests the opportunity to know
more about American education culture.
The annual Reunion event at Princeton University will be held on May 31- June 3rd. The campus will not be open to public at that time. The campus tour guide service will also be cancelled.
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: 134-133 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354, USA
2: 6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220, USA
3: 90 Bowery, New York, NY 10013, USA
4: 125 18th St, Jersey City, NJ 07310, USA
5: 275 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816, USA
- Duration: 2 days (Approx.)
- Return Details: 1: 134-133 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354, USA
2: 90 Bowery, New York, NY 10013, USA
3: 125 18th St, Jersey City, NJ 07310, USA
4: 275 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816, USA
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel accommodation for 1 night
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned coach
- $5 million/$10 million vehicle liability insurance
- **NOTES: Each booking will provide only 1 Hotel Room. Each booking accepts a maximum of 4 guests.
- **NOTES: To book separate rooms, please make separate bookings.
- **NOTES: The sequence of itineraries is subject to change without prior notice.
- Meals (Vegan food options available)
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee - Min. $10/person/day for tour guide and driver
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee - Any child / Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees.
- All Personal Expenses (Laundry, Phone & Travel Insurance)
- Optional - D.C. Cruise - Adult $26, Child (2-12) $18, Senior (65+) $23
- Optional - DC Madame Tussauds - Adult $23, Child (3-12) $17
- Optional - Chinese Dinner - Adult $18, Child (3-12) $13, Senior (65+) $17
- Optional - Princeton University - Adult $10, Child (3-12) $8
- Optional - Luray Caverns - Adult $28, Child (6-12) $15
- Mandatory Tips/Tours, Optional tours must be paid in cash to tour guide.
- Entry/Admission - Jefferson Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Luray Caverns
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-103133P66