2 Days Olympic National Park & Mt. Rainier National Park Tour from Seattle
2 day in-depth guided tour of the best national parks in Washington: Mt Rainier and Olympic National Parks!
☆ Visit Olympic National Park, Crescent Lake & Seattle Ferry
☆ Explore the tallest volcano of the continental United States, Mt. Rainier
☆ Courtyard Seattle Federal Way belongs to Marriott Group, located in the heart of the Federal City of Seattle Metropolitan Area, the area is well-known for its good public security and convenient transportation. In this area, you can enjoy Chinese, Japanese, Korean and local cuisines in addition to the leisure and entertainment venues. At the same time, the hotel provides a free shuttle to and from Sea-Tac Airport (every half-hourly) from 6 am to 8 pm.
Hotel address：31910 Gateway Center Blvd. South Federal Way, Washington 98003 USA
Day 1: Mt. Rainier National Park
Stop At: Mount Rainier National Park, WA 98304
Today we will explore the Mt. Rainier National Park, the fifth national park in the United States. Here we will visit Christine Falls, Narada Falls, and Paradise Road.
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Washington. Hampton Inn, Red Lion, Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, OR Similar
Day 2: Olympic National Park
Stop At: Hurricane Ridge, Olympic National Park, WA
Today we will head to Olympic National Park, one of the most famous national parks in the western part of the United States. Here we will visit the main attractions, Hurricane Ridge and Lake Crescent, and also many other beautiful views.
In the evening, we will experience the Seattle people's special lifestyle, and then take the ferry from the largest ferry team in North America to return to Seattle from the Baltic Island.
* In case of the closure or delay of the ferry, we will drive back to Seattle.
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 609 S Weller St, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
- Duration: 2 days (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel accommodation for 1 night
- English & Chinese Bilingual Tour Guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned coach or 7 Passenger Van
- (depending on the actual number of guests in the tour group)
- **NOTES: Each booking will provide only 1 Hotel Room. Each booking accepts a maximum of 4 guests.
- **NOTES: To book separate rooms, please make separate bookings.
- **NOTES: The sequence of itineraries is subject to change without prior notice.
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee - Min. $10/person/day for tour guide and driver
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee - Any child / Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees.
- Meals (Vegan food options available)
- All personal expenses, such as laundry, phone, and travel insurance
- Mandatory Tours - Olympic National Park - Incl: Adm., Ferry, Parking, Vehicle wear & fuel surcharge
- Mandatory Tours - Olympic National Park - Adult $35, Children (3-12) $25
- Mandatory Tours - Mt. Rainier - Adult $35, Children (3-12) $25
- Child Safety Seat (8 & under 8 yrs) - $8 per day
- Please note in Additional Comments if there's a child at & under 8.
- The result & penalty resulting from not using the child safety seat will be at your risk & cost.
- Mandatory Tips/Tours, Optional tours must be paid in cash to tour guide.
- Entry/Admission - Mount Rainier
- Entry/Admission - Hurricane Ridge
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Signed up for the 2-day Olympic National Park and Mt. Rainier National Park Tour and if it were not for prior knowledge of area/sites, this tour would have been rated lower. Tour guide did not introduced himself until approx. 10-15 minutes after the start while on the road. Tour itself felt like a Chinese speaking tour with parts translated into English (many on tour were Chinese speaking but this was advertised as an English tour). Guide was constantly on phone (talking, texting) and driving was a bit precarious (passing on shoulder). Tour was good in being able to see intended sites.
It started off kinda sketchy but overall both guides done more than expected. Very friendly and timely with their schedule but allowed me to make extra hikes. They both where quite knowledgeable of the mountains
First day was a disorganized mess. Day 2 was better. My biggest issue was the lack of information overall. I was provided an address at the time of booking and that is it. No confirmation email with details, no follow up email with lodging accommodation information, nothing. I showed up to the address which ended up being a restaurant and not a touring company office. An unmarked van showed up. The young tour guide wanted to charge me twice for park fees. We cleared that up and moved on. I had to ask about my lodging accommodations, he wasn’t sure. No one knew what was going on. Communication was the biggest issue. For the price, you get what you pay for. Not bad, but not great !
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-103133P54
Similar Tours & Activities