2-Day Zion National Park, Antelope Canyon & Grand Canyon National Park Tour
• VIP Small Group with a maximum of 14 travelers
• Visit Antelope Canyon on prime times.
• Optioanl Grand Canyon Railway Experience
• Zion and Grand Canyon National Park
Day 1: Las Vegas - Zion National Park - Antelope Canyon - Williams
Stop At: Zion National Park, Zion National Park, Utah
Zion National Park is located in the southwestern United States. The 229-square-mile National Park is the premier attraction of the Zion Canyon, 15 miles long and half a mile deep. The red and tan brown Navajo sandstones are divided by the northern tributary of the Viking River. Other famous features include the White Great Throne, the Chessboard Mountain Wall Group, the Korobu Arch, the Three Holy Fathers, and the Weiqin River Pass.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Then, we will drive to the famous Antelope Canyon also called "the place where water runs through rocks" by the Navajo. We will have around 1.5 hours to visit the Upper Antelope Canyon.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
After lunch, you will have about one hour to visit Horseshoe Bend and head to Williams in the evening.
*Please Note: We will visit Antelope Canyon on prime times (Enter between 12:00 pm-13:00 pm). Hence, your lunch time (lunch is not included) will be arranged after the tour in Antelope Canyon.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Williams Town Hotel or similar.
Day 2: Williams - Grand Canyon - Tusayan - Las Vegas
Stop At: Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
In the morning, you can choose to step aboard the historic Grand Canyon Railway for a train journey to the Grand Canyon National Park.
It's your time to take a legendary journey to an extraordinary place! The Grand Canyon Railway departs daily at 9:30 am from Williams, Arizona, which is about 30 miles west of Flagstaff, just off Interstate 40. The train travels almost due north to the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park, arriving at 11:45 am.The trip measures 65 miles and takes 2 hours and 15 minutes each way — 45 minutes faster than in 1901 when the train made its first trip.
This is a completely different experience. The small train can show you the beautiful scenery that the car travel can't fully experience, the wild animals, the animals, and plants!
If you choose drive to Grand Canyon, you will arrive at 10:30 am and start exploring the Mathers point (around 1 hour). After that, drive to the Grand Canyon Railway Station to join the guests who took the train tour and proceed next stop to the Desert view.
You lunch time (lunch is NOT included) will be arranged at Tusayan for about 30 minutes.
In the summer, we will pay a visit to Hoover Dam (about 30 mins, exterior only) if the time allows. Afterwards, we will return to Las Vegas and end our tour at about 7:00 pm.
Grand Canyon Railway Tour Introduction
No matter which class of service you choose, you'll always enjoy a priceless experience with Grand Canyon Railway. Watch a remarkable world go by as you tour the countryside from the comforts of your classic train car. See the terrain change from high desert to prairie, prairie to pine. It’s a view that’s ever-changing until you come across a view so brilliant, it could very well change you. Welcome to the Grand Canyon.
Travel to the canyon in streamlined cars made in the 1950s with big windows and air-conditioning in warmer months.
Spread out with over-sized seats, big windows, bar service, and complimentary snacks in the morning and afternoon.
Ride high above in a streamliner-era dome. Bar service is available, with complimentary snacks provided in the morning and afternoon.
This is the grandest car in our fleet - a full-length dome up top and a spacious lounge down below with private bar service, exclusive cocktails, and morning and afternoon snacks provided.
Travel like a rail baron in our plush parlor car. Step out on the rear platform and see the landscape from a different and unique perspective. Enjoy a private bar featuring exclusive cocktails. Morning and afternoon snacks are provided.
*Children under 2 not allowed in Observation Dome.
*Children under 16 are not permitted to book Luxury Dome & Luxury Parlor.
The times and durations are for reference ONLY. The guide reserve the right the adjust the arrangement based on the conditions occurred during the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mather Point, 2 1/2 Miles North Of Park Entrance, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
We might arrive at 10:30 am and start exploring the Mathers point (around 1 hour).
*For guests who choose the Grand Canyon Railway Experience, we will NOT be visiting this point due to time issue.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grand Canyon Desert View Watchtower, Desert View Dr. Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
*For guests who choose the Grand Canyon Railway Experience, we will only visit the desert view due to time issue.
*We strongly suggest you to book the ticket of Grand Canyon Railway in advance as no reservation will be received on tour.
*We may visit Bright Angel Road instead. The guide will arrange it based on the road conditions on the tour date.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
We provide complimentary hotel pick-up & drop-off service at most Las Vegas Strip Hotels. Please fill in your hotel address when placing your order. For guests staying in other hotels, you may choose to be picked up at the nearest Strip Hotel or contact us for a quote.Pick-up time: 4:45am-5:30am
According to the hotel address you actually stay and the number of participants on the tour date. The guide will contact you one day prior to departure date to reconfirm pickup details.
- Duration: 2 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:00 AM
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1-night accommodation
- Admission to Upper Antelope Canyon
- Admission to Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- Bilingual(Chinese and English) Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Service fees for tour guide (min. USD 10.00/day per person)
- Meals and other optional activities
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour $230.00/Adult; $215.00/Child(0-12)
- Page Airplane Tour 30 minutes: $150/person; 40 minutes: $160/person; 50 minutes: $175/person
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Vehicles Type may vary due to the actual number of the group
- Due to the security check at Hoover Dam, customers are not allowed to bring luggage of any size during the tour. If you have any luggage, please deposit at the hotel reception or put it in local service company office.
- The railway experience option is just for a part in Day 2 itinerary from Williams to to the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park. It does not mean the whole trip will become a railway trip.
- The tour reruires minimum 4 guests to operate. You may be put on waitlist if there are no enough travellers to sign up.
- Most travelers can participate
- One room for one booking accommodating at most 4 people. If you want to have more rooms, you need to place a separate booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-150592P16
Similar Tours & Activities