2-Day Upper Antelope Canyon Grand Canyon Horseshoe Bend Tour from Las Vegas
This tour visits Grand Canyon National Park + Upper Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. where your Navajo Guide tours you through this popular slot canyon, bringing you to all the popular spots for photos.
Day 1: Las Vegas→Grand Canyon National Park
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
First we'll travel to the iconic Hoover Dam, once known as Boulder Dam. This modern marvel is a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River, on the border between the U.S. states of Nevada and Arizona.
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
The South Rim of the Grand Canyon is the most visited location at Grand Canyon National Park, with over 5 million visitors each year coming to this amazing landmark. As with all sides of the Canyon, the South Rim features astounding views of what took Mother Nature millions and millions of years to create.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Desert View Watchtower, Desert View Dr. Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Desert View Watchtower, also known as the Indian Watchtower at Desert View, is a 70-foot (21 m)-high stone building located on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon within Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona, United States. The tower is located at Desert View, more than 20 miles (32 km) to the east of the main developed area at Grand Canyon Village, toward the east entrance to the park.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mather Point, 2 1/2 Miles North Of Park Entrance, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Mather Point, 2 1/2 Miles North
Duration: 15 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Stay at Williams, located at the intersection of US Route 66 and Interstate 40, one of "Top Ten Beautiful USA Towns".
Day 2: Upper Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Las Vegas
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Upper Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ 86040, USA
Upper Antelope Canyon, also called “the place where water runs through rocks” by the Navajo. We'll arrive at the main departure point and travel by 44 truck is a best way to experience this awesome natural wonder of Upper Antelope Canyon (admission not included). The Navajo Guide will take you on an easy journey through the canyon stopping in areas that are popular for photos and also sharing the Navajo Cultural stories about the canyon. Nothing can describe this work of Mother Nature and experiencing this beauty will leave you breathless.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
Horseshoe Bend, a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River located near the town of Page, Arizona. The overlook is 4200 feet (1300m) above sea level, and the Colorado River is at 3200 feet (980m) above sea level, making it a 1000 feet (300m) drop.
Duration: 45 minutes
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 2 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transportation by airconditioned Van or Bus
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Admission to Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Upper Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- All personal expenses including meals
- Service fees for tour guide (min. USD 10.00/day per person)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
The tour is awesome! We could see ALL what we wanted to see within two days. The tour is well designed and organized. I definitely recommend it. Furthermore, our tour guide, Frank of U Tour is superb. I took an optional helicopter tour but lost my sunglasses there. He inquired the heliport after we left Vegas, picked them up in his next tour and mailed them to us in NY the following week! Hats off to him! Great guy.
Our driver/tour guide FRANK of u tour is very good. This is very organized and well plan.Highly recommended.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-124350P10
Similar Tours & Activities