2-Day Upper Antelope Canyon and Grand Canyon National Park Tour
• Upper Antelope Canyon
• Horseshoe Bend
• Grand Canyon South Rim
• U.S. Route 66
• Las Vegas
07:30am Pick up from meeting points （30 mins）
08:00am Depart to Grand Canyon South Rim （45 mins）
08:45am Visit Hoover Dam 30 mins
From April 5, 2020 we will NOT visit Hoover Dam any more.
11:00am Visit the Route 66 Museum （20 mins）
14:00pm Arrive The Grand Canyon South Rim (2.5 hrs)
18:30pm Check In at hotel and End the tour for the first day
08:00am Depart hotel to The Upper Antelope Canyon （2 hrs）
10:00am Arrival the Horseshoe Bend （50 mins）
12:00pm Visit The Upper Antelope Canyon （1 hr&15 mins）
14:00pm Leave Page Arizona to Las Vegas （4 hrs）
19:30pm-20:30pm Return to Las Vegas and drop off at the meeting points. The time might be delayed based on traffic and weather conditions.
The times are for reference only. The durations at each location are not guaranteed. The itinerary might be reversed. They are all subject to final arrangement by the guide on tour.
Day 1: Las Vegas - Grand Canyon National Park
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
From April 5th, 2020 we will not visit Hoover Dam. First we'll travel to the iconic Hoover Dam, once known as Boulder Dam. This modern marvel is a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River, on the border between the U.S. states of Nevada and Arizona.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Route 66
Then, we will travel along U.S. Route 66 (US 66 or Route 66), also known as the Will Rogers Highway, the Main Street of America or the Mother Road, was one of the original highways within the U.S. Highway System.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Finally we will visit Grand Canyon South Rim.
The South Rim of the Grand Canyon is the most visited location at Grand Canyon National Park, with over 5 million visitors each year coming to this amazing landmark. As with all sides of the Canyon, the South Rim features astounding views of what took Mother Nature millions and millions of years to create.
And in the park you can choose to pay additionally to join optional activities here.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Days Inn Flagstaff/Page or similar.
Day 2: Horseshoe Bend - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
After breakfast, we'll head back on the road to Horseshoe Bend, a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River located near the town of Page, Arizona. The overlook is 4200 feet (1300m) above sea level, and the Colorado River is at 3200 feet (980m) above sea level, making it a 1000 feet (300m) drop.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Upper Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ 86040, USA
Then we'll visit the Upper Antelope Canyon, also called “the place where water runs through rocks” by the Navajo. We'll arrive at the main departure point and travel by 4×4 truck is a best way to experience this awesome natural wonder of Upper Antelope Canyon. The Navajo Guide will take you on an easy journey through the canyon stopping in areas that are popular for photos and also sharing the Navajo Cultural stories about the canyon. Nothing can describe this work of Mother Nature and experiencing this beauty will leave you breathless.
Afterwards we will return to Las Vegas and end our tour at about 8:00pm.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
6:50AM Golden Nugget
7:00AM Excalibur Hotel
7:10AM Bally's Hotel
7:20AM Treasure Island Hotel
7:30AM Circus Circus Hotel
The time is just for reference and it would change in dayline saving time. The guide will reconfirm the pickup details with you one day prior to departure.
- Duration: 2 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1-night accommodation
- Admission to Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off service (please see meeting point)
- Ground Transportation
- Bilingual (Chinese and English) Tour Guide
- Antelope Canyon Admission
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Entry/Admission - Upper Antelope Canyon
- All personal expenses including meals
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour: $230.00/Adult; $215.00/Child(0-12)
- Hoover Dam Helicopter Tour $59/person. Will not visit Hoover Dam from April 5th, 2020
- Service fees for tour guide (min. USD 10.00/day per person)
- Page Airplane Tour 30 minutes: $150/person; 40 minutes: $160/person; 50 minutes: $175/person
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to security requirement, no suitcase of any size is allowed on the tour! Customers can either deposit in their hotel or the tour operator's office in LV. Customers can bring personal items such as small handbags or purses.
- The order of day-to-day itinerary is subject to change based on guide arrangement
- One room for one booking accommodating at most 4 people. If you want to have more rooms, you need to place a separate booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour requires minimum 4 guests to run before May 1, 2020
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-150592P14
Similar Tours & Activities