2-Day Hop on – Hop off Bus Tour and One Liberty Observation Deck
This two day hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour lets you experience the rich history and legendary sights of Philadelphia with ease and includes an admission ticket to Philadelphia's sky-high One Liberty Observation Deck. Expert local guides offer live commentary as you travel a 1.5-hour loop to 27 different stops highlighting Philadelphia's 100 most popular attractions, including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the US Mint. Aboard the double-decker bus, a 360-degree view of Philadelphia will leave you speechless and entertained while you soak up the history, heritage and beauty of one of America's oldest cities.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours, 111 S Independence Mall E Usa, Philadelphia, PA 19106-2515
Enjoy breathtaking views from more than 850 feet above street level, and see Philly’s numerous landmarks from a bird’s-eye perspective!
Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours’ 2-Day Hop-on, Hop-off Pass provides travelers with access to dozens of Philadelphia’s famous landmarks and historic sights. Just step off the bus at any of our 28 stops along the way.
One of the stops is for the One Liberty Observation Deck in the heart of Center City Philadelphia. There, you have a chance to shop till you drop at the Shops at Liberty Place and also be able to take the elevator up to the 57th floor of One Liberty, one of the tallest buildings in Philadelphia. Up there, you can enjoy breathtaking views from more than 850 feet above street level and see Philly’s numerous landmarks from a bird’s-eye perspective.
Interactive screens with multilingual content allows you to zoom into the tiniest of details throughout the city, and beautifully complement the multi-lingual headphone narratives that you enjoyed while riding the Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours’ hop-on, hop-off double-decker bus.
Travel at your leisure with this 2-day pass that allows you to explore the city with the added value of transportation throughout downtown Philadelphia.
Hop-on hop-off tour stops:
• Philadelphia Bourse / Independence Park / Liberty Bell / Independence Hall
• Betsy Ross House / Fireman’s Hall / Christ Church Burial Ground / United States Mint / Elfreths Alley
• National Constitution Center / African American Museum / Federal Reserve Bank / Independence Visitor Center
• Chinatown / Friendship Gate
• Reading Terminal Market / Philadelphia Downtown Marriott / Convention Center / Hard Rock Cafe / Explore PHL
• Love Park / Fairmount Park Welcome Center / City Hall / Dilworth Park
• Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul
• Logan Square / Sister Cities Park Visitor Center
• Rodin Museum
• Eastern State Penitentiary
• Perelman Building
• Rocky Steps / Rocky Statue / East Entrance of the Philadelphia Art Museum
• Philadelphia Art Museum West Entrance
• Please Touch Museum / Memorial Hall
• Philadelphia Zoo
• Barnes Foundation / Franklin Institute
• Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University / Embassy Suites Hotel / Windsor Suites / Four Seasons
• Sonesta Hotel / Mutter Museum / Shops at Liberty Place / Observation Deck
• Union League / Rittenhouse Square / Hyatt at The Bellevue / Shops at The Bellevue
• Kimmel Center
• Antique Row / Pennsylvania Hospital
• South Street District / Headhouse Square
• Korean War Memorial
• Spruce Street Harbor Park / Hilton Penn’s Landing / Independence Seaport Museum
• Great Plaza at Penn’s Landing
• Christ Church / Arden Theatre
• American Jewish History Museum
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: One Liberty Observation Deck, 1650 Market St Suite 5700, Philadelphia, PA 19103-7301
Included with your pass is an admission ticket to the One Liberty Observation Deck, offering sweeping views of Philadelphia from above.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours Inc., 111 S Independence Mall E, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
- Duration: 1 to 2 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Office hours: 9am - 5pm
Hop-on Hop-off tours have frequent departures.
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2 day hop-on hop-off pass
- One Liberty Observation Deck Admission
- Entry/Admission - Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours
- Entry/Admission - One Liberty Observation Deck
- Entrance fees (unless otherwise noted)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Average 2.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We had to wait over an hour twice in one day. It was rainy and they said the bus comes every 45 minutes, it took longer. The wait caused us not to have time to visit two locations that we wanted to visit.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-7296P26
Similar Tours & Activities