2-Day Grand Canyon Tour from Sedona
Discover Arizona's amazing landscapes on a drive from Sedona to Grand Canyon National Park during this 2-day scenic tour. From North America's largest ponderosa pine forest to dormant volcanoes to jaw-dropping views of the Grand Canyon, you’ll see many natural wonders of the iconic Southwest, plus experience its culture and learn about its history. Visit national monuments, old ruins and the Navajo Nation Reservation, and stay overnight at a simple Grand Canyon lodge.
Your panoramic and historical adventure to some of the most beautiful viewpoints and interesting landmarks in the Sedona and Grand Canyon areas includes one night of accommodation in Grand Canyon National Park and a knowledgeable guide who provides informative commentary about the region. You'll also have free time to explore the park on your own. This immersive and worry-free sightseeing tour includes lunch on Day 1; dinner and breakfast are at your own expense so you can choose what you want to eat from the variety of restaurants and cafes inside the national park.
• Please note, Luggage Policy ~ One standard size carry-on (9”x14”x22”) and one personal item (ex. purse or camera bag) per person ONLY. This policy is strictly enforced. Space is at a premium for guest comfort. Extra luggage cannot be transported.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Pickup from most hotels in Sedona on Day 1
- Duration: 2 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:30pm on Day 2
- 1 night of accommodation
- Hotel taxes
- Gratuities (recommended) - 15% gratuity is recommended if you enjoy your tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Extra luggage cannot be transported
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child prices are applicable for children 15 years and under and when the child is sharing a room with adults
- Price displayed is based on 4 people per single reservation; if you require separate rooms, you must make separate reservations; there is a maximum of 4 people per room
- One standard size carry-on (9”x14”x22”) and one personal item (ex. purse or camera bag) per person ONLY. This policy is strictly enforced. Space is at a premium for guest comfort. Extra luggage cannot be transported.
We were amazed at the scope of information shared by our tour guide on the way to the Grand Canyon. She was very well informed, sharing bits of history, geology, culture as well as pertinent facts about the flora and fauna. The stops along the way --especially the stop at the Wupatki Indian ruins-- added to our appreciation of the experience. We were very glad we opted for the two day tour because the extra day allowed us to enjoy the sunset and the sunrise at the Canyon. We also had time to use the free bus system to visit more look out points along the rim. Our tour guide left us with great suggestions on how to use the extra time at the Canyon. We were picked up by a different tour the next day for the return trip.
This is an amazing experience into the sights of the Grand Canyon...the guide makes the trip...we had a great guide going to the canyon, hotel accommodations were ok, poor experience upon our return to Sedona
The tour starts bright and early at 7am! We visited the Cameron Trading Post where we had a nice lunch and were blasted by an overwhelming amount of souvenirs. We finally ventured into the Canyon around 1pm from the eastern side. Driving west, we stopped along many vantage points for photos. My entourage stayed overnight and had a chance to see both the sunset and sunrise - well worth it. The bus retrieved us around 4:15 pm over one hour late and took almost 4 hours to get back to Sedona.
Make no mistake - this tour is one long bus ride. Although we stayed overnight in GC, most of our group returned to Sedona that same afternoon which makes for one incredibly long day on the bus. We were glad to have stayed overnight....it's just too much bus time to do it in one day.
Our guide was a plethora of information, friendly, and a good driver.
Had a great time. The rooms at Maswik Lodge was clean and are a short walking distance from the South Rim. Although one of my traveling companions didn't agree, the price is reasonable for an overnight stay.
we had a wonderful time. We were very glad that we chose to stay overnight there. The accommodations were comfortable. We got to see the Canyon in different types of light. The other people on the tour were friendly and the drivers were knowledgeable.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5350GCNO